LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Congratulations, Jimisim

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 12:40
Well done Jimisim. You can enjoy a victory double as you sip your single malt, with England caning the Aussies!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 15:54
Well done Jimi and many thanks to everyone who took the trouble to write and submit something. Personally, I thought all the entries were winners and I hope the authors enjoyed writing them as much as I enjoyed reading them.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 16:33
I did enjoy writing my entry, and I particularly enjoyed the element of developing the plot and bringing it to a conclusion all within 500 words. I'd not thought previously of this short-form writing, but it may stir a future direction. So thanks for the idea of and the opportunity to enter the contest. I also want to extend a runner's-up thanks to all who voted, and I'm glad you found the reading worth a few fun minutes.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#14 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 23:13
Cheers to the winner(s) and runner-ups, there were many delightful (very) short stories there and the Library is certainly richer for it.

Being a fan of alcohol in fermented form, preferably from red cabernet sauvignon or malbec grapes, I'll toast you with a beautiful Red Finca La Chamiza Martin Alsina Malbec, 2004. Cheers

aynat
Male Member

Ireland
#15 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 01:26
Not so much three cheers as five hundred cheers for Jimisim the worthy winner whose story was that little bit differerent and very entertaining.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
bs519, katee, mobblers, OlympiaSpanker, Quickpaw, Salguod, Sammy7, SlippersSting, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9