The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Congratulations, Jimisim

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 01:55
BIG congrats to Jimisim on this Christmas morning, for a very well-earned Contest Triumph, and to the runners-up!! And to everyone for excellent stories - some brilliant twists, hilarious laughs, and some sad and thoughtful moments.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 03:13
Congrats to Jimisim and the rest of the winners! I think that imreadonly2's and Rollin's tallies are especially commendable since their stories had so many fewer reads than the other winners, and therefore had fewer chances to rack up votes. There were many great stories submitted.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 06:26
Thank you to everyone who read and voted for my stories. It is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you, too, for the many kind and thoughtful comments. I think that was the biggest prize of the contest: to see several of my stories iwth 7 or 8 thoughtful comments on Christmas morning was a very nice present indeed!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 10:24
Well done everyone for producing so many fantastic short stories. Buckets of festive cheer and congratulations to the winners and runners up.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 10:30
Well done to all, some great stories

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 12:06
flopsybunny:
Buckets of festive cheer

Or perhaps BOTTLES of festive cheer...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 13:07
njrick:
flopsybunny:
Buckets of festive cheer

Or perhaps BOTTLES of festive cheer...

Don't be a Scrooge, Rick - bring on the buckets! .... Or wheelbarrows?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 14:00
Kegs! Hogsheads! Bring 'em on! Yoo-hoo!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 01:10
Well I'm astonished and rather pleased. I say the latter, not out of false modestly ( I'm actually delighted of course), but because I still have misgivings about bringing a competetive element into the forum.
I had a day off, until I was left in peace to watch The Ashes and quickly logging on, was utterly amazed to see that I had won, particularly in a format I don't feel comfortable with.
I feel slightly guilty as I realised my choice of title and subjective might be populist, but I can honestly say that it was the only short story I came up with as I was concentarting on the longer story.
I am in awe of I'm read only's productivity, I voted for one of your stories but not the top one.
Congratulations to all the runner-ups and all the entrants; this is so subjective a topic that not winning means SFA.
Thanks to everyone who read my story and thanks again to those who voted for it.
A big thankyou to the organisers for making it all possible.

PS mine's a Speyside single malt.

Malahide
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 08:11
A Speyside single malt is being dispatched immediately J well done great story telling!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Hannilein, Heroth, Hotscot, kid, lovik, Seegee, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9