The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Another Puzzle

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 22:11
ANOTHER PUZZLE

Fourteen beautiful young women have been brought to the vast, razor-wire protected complex in remotest Northamptonshire which locals think is a secret American base, and which the Americans think is Rupert Murdoch's holiday hideout, but which the illuminati know as Castle Barretthunter.

They are to be punished for having, in public and without a license, beautiful bottoms. The Head Buyer has noted on his laptop brief details about each girl together with the colour of her panties and the nature of the implement with which she is to be thrashed. However, the file has been corrupted and the information jumbled.

Fortunately, the brief notes about the interests and behaviour of each girl give clues as to the implements to be used and the colour of her last protection. For example, if one girl was Miranda the Meteorologist, the note "Deferent like a young deer; holds explosives", this might indicate that her panties were fawn (to fawn, and a young deer is a faun) and she was to be punished with a (rolled-up) magazine (a word for an explosives store). Fortunately too, the lists of implements and colours are available, just jumbled up.

So here is the list of victims and the notes correctly appended to each:

PENNY THE POLICEWOMAN: Likes flowers, has a sweet tooth
TESS THE TEACHER: Instructs in Caucasian culture
SUE THE SCHOOLGIRL: Is mutinous, nautical and liberal in America
NATALIE THE NURSE: Has an imperial arse and goes boating
STELLA THE STUDENT: Moves second; needs to keep her jeans up
BRIDGET THE BRIDE: Likes bondage and heads for old men as tops
TRINNY THE TRAFFIC WARDEN: Hangs about in caves and is an open book
ANTHEA THE ATHLETE: Gets into storms and is cast up on a desert island
TERESA THE TENNIS PLAYER: Got on to the wrong coach and is stuck
JUDY THE JOURNALIST: Likes water but can't swim and likes pot
SOPHIE THE SOCIAL WORKER: Went to Cambridge and believes in political discipline
ANNA THE AIR HOSTESS: Likes tropical paradises and is mildly left-wing
SALLY THE SECRETARY: Is queenly but not very brave
GINNY THE GYMNAST: Rides a bike and comes last.

Now here is the list of implements:

PADDLE
PADDLE
CANE
CANE
TRAINER (ie, gymshoe to some)
TRAINER
WHIP
WOODEN SPOON
BATON
BAT (table tennis)
BELT
STRAP
RULER
PALM (of the hand).

Thus paddle, cane and trainer will each be used on two of our girls and the rest on one.

And here is the list of panty-colours:

BLACK
BLACK
WHITE
WHITE
PINK
PINK
NAVY BLUE
LIGHT BLUE
GREEN
YELLOW
RED
MAROON
AMBER
PURPLE.

Thus each of the first three colour features twice and the rest once.

So for each girl, what colour panties is she wearing and what will she be thrashed with?

The clues may involve approximate puns, or completely different meanings of identically-spelt words, or something associated with the colour or implement. Unfortunately a lot of implications of colours are culture-specific: for example, white is the colour of virginity, weddings and purity in the West, but the colour of death and funerals in parts of the Far East. Where I've used something that's culture-specific, I've tried to make sure it's widely known or easily found on the internet.

So – go to it, brave adventurers! I THINK THIS TIME I'LL ASK YOU NOT TO POST SOLUTIONS BEFORE, SAY, 12TH JANUARY SO THE GAME DOESN'T END WHEN ONE PERSON GETS IT.

It's probably easier than it sounds, and you can get some of the answers without getting them all. Secret co-operation is permitted.

Barretthunter.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 22:14
Did you hear that, The English Master? A fair fighting chance for the rest of us this time!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 16:41
Just thought I'd make sure one possible blind alley doesn't trap anyone. The notes on each captive mostly fall into two separate points and it is reasonable to assume that each is a clue either to her panty colour or to what will punish her bottom. However, they're in no particular order - so in the case of the traffic warden, "hangs about in caves" could be a clue to her panties or her instrument of doom.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 17:06
barretthunter:
so in the case of the traffic warden, "hangs about in caves" could be a clue to her panties or her instrument of doom.

But more likely her instrument of doom.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 17:39
NATALIE THE NURSE: Has an imperial arse and goes boating
Just a guess here, but I'd say that Natalie will get the cane (imperial) after her navy blue panties are lowered (the boating bit). Then again, Sue is nautical so the navy blue ones might be hers...

Goodgulf

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 17:56
I couldn't possibly comment, Goodgulf!

Answers from 12 January, please - so anyone who wants can have a go.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 18:02
I have got the implement or colour on all of them and both on about 6, so far...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 21:35
Wow, good going, PinkAngel! You are appointed Assistant Head Buyer! Towards the end, of course, there'll be very few options left so you can say, "Well, it must be paddle, whip or strap, so do any of those fit the clue?"

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 12 Jan 2011 04:15
Is anyone going to post the answers ? *cough* PinkAngel *cough* ....

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 12 Jan 2011 09:57
I shall do so but if any are wrong then it is Febs fault

Back shortly :D

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 3
Forrange, PEknicks82, phillipuk, Richard_Windsor, SinclairMP, snowyowl779
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9