LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story challenge - author names

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#11 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 19:17
Not guilty. And I don't think I have a style to be recognized. But a few of the contestants are very recognizable even within 500 words limit; as Goodgulf I'll be very surprised if I am wrong.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 04:19
Most people I know tell me I have no style. I wonder what they mean by that?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 14:39
njrick:

Most people I know tell me I have no style. I wonder what they mean by that?

Could it be because you like to wear your underpants OVER your trousers?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 19:24
flopsybunny:
Could it be because you like to wear your underpants OVER your trousers?

Now....that was good, very good. I will have to use that line, with my friends.

TajMahal
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 21:57
I am looking forward to identities being revealed - looking again at the "style" of some of the authors, I'd say that either this contest attracted some new talent, or there are a few authors I need explore further.

swishswitch
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 23:49
Oh darn. Definitely busted. But hey, that's the way of the world and where 2 or 3 are gathered together , it doesn't amount to much really. Anyway, some of us get other authors to proof read entries before they go in !!!! Ok, so I know I am in big trouble and am intrigued as to what my punishment might be. Thrashbottom or Bottomthrash ain't goin' to work with me, I love them both. I guess I'll just go stand in the corner and get nothing. Sorry Sir.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 03:05
As far as style goes it may be very difficult to identify authors by style as a 500 word limit forces the author to truncate the story to the point where most stylistic clues are absent.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 03:10
flopsybunny:
could it be because you like to wear your underpants OVER your trousers?

Don't you have to do that when you're a superhero?

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 09:58
njrick:
Don't you have to do that when you're a superhero?

He has got you there fair and square flopsy!!! The dress code obviously applies to superheroines too! Of course in all this cold weather an extra pair may come in handy! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!! More sherry anyone?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 28 Dec 2010 10:53
tiptopper:
As far as style goes it may be very difficult to identify authors by style as a 500 word limit forces the author to truncate the story to the point where most stylistic clues are absent.

I was able to guess correctly at quite a few of the authors. I identified Malahide, edb, barretthunter, one of flopsybunny's, Rick Marlowe (and that was by the title alone!), corncrake, Mr. Blimp, Naughty Clyde, eve, and Crimson Kid.

With some, the clue was in the orientation or subject matter; with others, the vocabulary or punctuation gave it away, and in in some cases, such as corncrake's, it was the setting.

Of course, maybe it's something to do with the fact that I've validated over 3000 stories, and so have become very familiar with the work of some of our authors.

Whatever it was, I thoroughly enjoyed the guessing game. Well done to all our writers.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
canth256, ebbetsjim, kylem, lampislife, Lizchurch, Patron, Red55102, Spankking, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9