The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story challenge - author names

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 16:34
The story challenges on here are intended to stimulate people into writing and also to provide a bit of fun with the voting aspect, which we hope people are enjoying but not taking too seriously. Having said that, we have tried to make the voting part as fair as possible by not showing who has written what until the voting period is over, and in addition the list of challenge entries is presented by default in a random order. Unfortunately, it's become apparent that one or two people are actually telling others what they have written and these one or two people then tell one or two others and so forth till in the end the whole point of not showing the author names becomes pointless. So this is just a note to say come on folks, play fair, or you will be sent to Miss Thrashbottom (or not sent, depending on your proclivity).

Caleb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 16:58
Wasn't me. I have been a good boy and read them, commented when I could and voted (supposedly *insert skeptical eyebrow action*).

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 17:44
Not guilty either - but it's quite an interesting game guessing the author. Some regular authors have very distinctive styles.

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 18:48
No I am not guilty either but I am quite happy to be sent to Miss Thrashbottom anyway!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 18:52
blimp
Now why does this not surprise me

You will prob find cheery already waiting to see her. I can't imagine he is guilty either but he never misses a chance to be sent to the office

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 19:17
Cheery is not guilty? I am surprised at you saying that PinkAngel! Of course he is guilty. I would have thought the list of his sins would be very long indeed! I am sure if he visits Miss T he will be in for a long painful session with the sprigs of holly! I suppose I shall have to wait ages again!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Dec 2010 02:30
I only know who wrote one of the stories (my own). I guess I don't travel in the right circles.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 Dec 2010 04:46
I can't seem to tell which author wrote which story. It seems interesting that when the last contest was done, the writing style of some authors were different than the style in the contest. One of the best stories was written by an author, for the first time.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:12
With a couple of them I can recognise the author's style. Not that I know for sure, but I'll be very surprised if I'm wrong about those ones...

That and I'll have a new author or two whose backlist I'll have to read.

Goodgulf

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 02:31
I didn't tell either !!!! Though I am always afraid that "style" will give me away. I must admit to trying to figure some of them out, but that doesn't affect the way I vote.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
brandispank, clarain, muralebajt, Rachel615, SternMentor
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9