The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story of the Day

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 12:08
That's it Alef, very well written story!

opb
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 08:56
I know this is very naughty, and I'll probably end up waiting outside Miss T's office for it, but may I recommend a story "not-yet on the site".

The Literary Brats Department written by "ginlane" boasts a Marlowesque detective whose job is to hunt down and spank fictional brats in Libraryville. If you can track it down it's well worth a read (and a spanked bottom for recommending it)

jm1196
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 18:56
i love all school girl.. lawrence kinden is best i thinks

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#24 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 19:14
rollin:
somewhat obscure gems are "Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth" by Maryanne

I couldn't agree more. This series was superb and stood out a mile as being so different. Whatever happened to Maryanne?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 20:26
rollin:
Hmmm....Ginger and Maryanne. Wonder if they know each other.

Well, "skipper" and "Professor" are both screen names used by members of this Library--but I couldn't find "Thurston," "Lovie," "Howell" or even "Gilligan," however.

Dawn Wells, I thought she was so attractive, not exactly beautiful but sweet and very pretty--IMHO there wasn't much of any other reason to watch "Gilligan's Island."

Of course, Mary Ann struck me as probably too nice to spank anyone for serious discipline--but possibly as a personal favor... --C.K.

drkeate
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 30 Jun 2012 17:05
Well this is a great thread already, because there are so many recommendations here I haven't come across. 6/7 of mine would be Back to School by DJBlack, that I've already written about; endorsing what other people have alread said about ruegirl's Alkira series and billboard's fantastic Friday Afternoon Punisment Parade, and, well, anything by billboard really; Abel's Serving Her Majesty & Rollins's After The CP Act, the two best judicial stories I've read so far by a mile; Nancy Wing's warm and witty and fabulous Warm Hands; and Susan Thomas' utterly magnificent Free At Last, true and emotional and severe as you like! Now I want to make an enormous list because I'm aware of who I've left out, but that'll do. Just those alone will require a prescription for blood pressure tablets. Oh, but there's also Phil K's Snow White & rose Red...and..and...

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 30 Jun 2012 17:16
I can't speak highly enough about Corporal's latest series Timeless Memories.
TFS's Baby Sitter Union stories are also incredibly well written stories.
In both cases I've read professional authors who cannot create such complete characters as both these authors.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 30 Jun 2012 21:17
Oh, look - someone was suggesting a "Story of the Day" a year and a half ago. What A great idea!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
AlanBarr, ArthurRanc, katee, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9