Story of the Day

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 05:09
graciesue:
I love the stories by Katie B. Not sure I could pick a favorite of hers, I seem to enjoy them all.

No problem! We'll just have to go read all 219 of 'em!

dilbert113
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 22:41
Cindy's Worst by Ed Finn is my hands down favorite on the board. If you haven't read it, you should check it out.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 22:49
One of my favourites is Erin's Adventures, by Flogmaster. It isn't for the faint hearted though as there are 60 parts to it - but well worth the read.

And typical of a lot of the older stories and serials here in the library, it has hardly any comments - just 8 in total to date. I shall pootle off and add to the tally ...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 23:02
For myself my favourite is Seegee's "Phi Beta Gamma" series, it includes all F/M, F/F and a little M/F. Overall the series is only 5 parts in total but well worth the time and effort to read. I tend toward the
F/M stories and submit that Crimson Kid also does well with his submissions, all of which are too numerous to mention.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 23:40
Three somewhat obscure gems are "Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth" by Maryanne and "Unbroken Pony" and Barbarism in the 23rd Century" by Ginger. Hmmm....Ginger and Maryanne. Wonder if they know each other.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#16 | Posted: 14 Sep 2011 23:59
Any of Blimp`s stories that feature the formidable Miss Taylor. Evocative and atmospheric, his school stories are worth reading even if you don`t much like F/m stories.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 04:20
Long before I found the Library I always liked stories by Mike of London that were posted on other sites. I was happy to find more of them in the Library. If you like schoolgirl stories you might look at them; they are classics of that genre.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#18 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 08:01
I highly recommend Kephren's Calamity Jane, Which has many hilarious moments as well as excellent spanking scenes, also The Saga of Murtle Jones, which is beautifully written and has the power to evoke every emotion imaginable, and Dark Forces, which is one of the best Spanko Vampire stories I have ever read. I would also like to highly recommend, Ruegirl's Mail-order Mayhem, which is a beautifully written romantic historical series; and TheEnglishMaster's more recent work, A Victorian Adventure, which is also a brilliantly written historical with many briliant spanking scenes! Happy reading

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 11:05
Thanks for mentioning PGB Canadian. I do have Part 6 in mind, it's still going to be a while, but it's starting to take shape in my head. I can't remember the name of the story, but Billboard put up one about a school paddling that was an absolute standout.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#20 | Posted: 15 Sep 2011 11:40
Seegee:
I can't remember the name of the story, but Billboard put up one about a school paddling that was an absolute standout.

You are probably thinking of "Friday Afternoon Punishment Parade", and if you aren't, that story is still worth a read!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
BrownBottom, Heike, mobblers, preston27, rinaldofox, sidel
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9