The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story of the Day

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Dec 2010 23:33
Until there's a separate section started for this, I'm going to initiate a a thread. The story I'm going to cite as one of my favorites is, no, not one of my own, but rather "The Mystery of the Baton Rouge" by Alex B. I discovered it years ago on another site. Very well written, it's like something I would want to write, but not within the scope of my abilities - clever, funny, and polished. I hope my fellow readers enjoy!

(Ok - now it's time for someone to hype one of my stories)

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 00:28
May I suggest fans of schoolgirl spanking should read Jacqueline Scott's "Be Careful What You Wish For". Usually I prefer F/m stories but Ms Scott's F/f stories are well written and atmospheric with a tension and excitement that I have only rarely come across when reading spanking fiction. Her feeling for dialogue is spot on and her heroine, Pamela Jameson, is certainly the sort of woman I should have liked to have encountered during my own schooldays . My only complaints are she doesn't write fast enough and there has been nothing new for ages!!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 02:51
I have been reading Spanking Fiction only for a few months and I enjoy all genre of spanking(F/m, F/f, or whatever). The first story I listed into my favorites is Symphony of Fire by Kilahara.

I tend to read by author and the ones I would recommend so far would be Abberdabber, Rollin, and Bluestar.

Happy reading!

P.S. I was looking for a Njrick to read not a Rick Marlowe. I'll read fast and get back to you

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 03:41
Let me suggest one of the most imaginative and engrossing serials I've seen here: "Alkira", by ruegirl. It's about the crew of an interplanetary space transport. As you might imagine, discipline is strict on the Alkira, and several characters, including our heroine, undergo official corporal punishment. There's quite a bit of unofficial spanking going on too, as well as other hanky panky ... not to mention some a bona fide space battle.

My only complaint is that after 20 parts, I'm left wanting more!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 04:24
anitalynn:
P.S. I was looking for a Njrick to read not a Rick Marlowe. I'll read fast and get back to you

Using a different name allows me to lurk more effectively. When (shamelessly) plugging my stories I try to remember to mention my 'author' name. I'd offer some suggestions, but I've already done that, haven't I? (see the shameless plugging thread)

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 12:55
Ok. My turn. Try barefootamateurs's 'The Merry Go Round'. A spank story of judicial punishment in a carnival atmosphere. Relatively short at 1476 words; it won't take you long and you'll have a good time with it.

TajMahal
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 19:44
It would be almost impossible to narrow down one story among the thousands here; so many authors I instantly read when I see they have loaded something new: flopsybunny, a lot of the John Benson, eve, otkgirl, Flogmaster, Kilahara, Teddybear, Rick Marlowe, and others too numerous mention. However, a "one-off" that I really enjoyed was "The Repairman" by Alec Clayton - it combines themes of "well-deserved comeuppance" with "unexpected awakening" in a wonderful way, and hints at continuing explorations without the need for a sequel. Would love to see more from the author, but sadly, there is only the one story.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 20:02
TajMahal:
o many authors I instantly read when I see they have loaded something new: flopsybunny, a lot of the John Benson, eve, otkgirl, Flogmaster, Kilahara, Teddybear, Rick Marlowe,

It's been a while for the last one, hasn't it Taj? What IS it with him?

opb
Author

May I also endorse "Alkira", by ruegirl.

The particularly good feature of this story is that it works as a story even without the spankings ( which are welcome of course)

In addition the author adds so much incidental and convincing detail about life on a naval space ship that one could almost believe that ruegirl had served on one.

graciesue
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 05:05
I love the stories by Katie B. Not sure I could pick a favorite of hers, I seem to enjoy them all.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
dund93, jimc, lesni, mastroe, Nelon, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9