LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your Best Work

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 7 Jan 2011 04:28
This is precisely why I staunchly maintain that authors are better critics (in general...not all cases) than viewers. It is a matter of motive. We authors read other work with an eye favoring craft and while some viewers may do this as well, I am sure many are reading with a hand favoring their Johnsons.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#52 | Posted: 7 Jan 2011 05:41
It appears I've missed a few comments but I want to say that I loved Jimi's "in the year 2025" even if it made me a bit uneasy as in this day and time we never know what may befall us (censoring internet sites or what have you).

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#53 | Posted: 7 Jan 2011 14:10
For me, it's the story line and the emotional feelings about the character. I actually care what happens to the character. I practically get "into" the story line. So...if a writer is beating the character beyond belief, I don't very much like it. For me, it is a "turn-off." This character feelings will occur during a series and not necessarily a single story.When it comes to the spanking or punishing scene, they are, more or less, all about the same. It's what leads up to that scene, that counts.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 00:34
kdpierre:
We authors read other work with an eye favoring craft and while some viewers may do this as well, I am sure many are reading with a hand favoring their Johnsons.

You make them sound so mutually exclusive.

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
Bennos, Dejo, dougmorton, Flavius, MarkCaine, sbw1900
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9