LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your Best Work

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 16:05
I like your "Prudence" tales because they ARE period pieces. I have one too that should be hitting the board very soon. Just goes to show you, tastes are very different among any large group.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 16:10
An interesting debate, resulting in lots of titles to check out by various authors that have been hiding under the radar. There are three of mine called Owl, The Earth Mother (the one with the alternative ending, loaded July 2010), and The Face at the Window, that I probably regard as amongst my best bits of creative writing. And even though those stories haven't attracted loads of comments, I still like 'em.
And for sheer escapism and a good laugh I'm rather fond of the series Sid's Sandwich Shop, and another series called Country Life, in which the real star of the show is a rooster called Gerald.
At the end of the day, I write the stuff that I like to write, which is not necessarily what I think others will like - but if others also enjoy what I've written, that 's definitely a bonus

runcy
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 22:25
I always think that my last story is my best, (no matter what it is) so by that token I would direct you to the S.P.A.N.K.S. serial which has just been completed.
The story that I enjoyed writing the most was, The Language Student. That particular story was only going to be about four or five paragraphs in a letter form, but it kept on growing It grew to the point where I had to cut it short at the end as it was turning into a novella.
Like Flopsy we write for our own entertainment, and just hope that other people will like them as well.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 04:58
Flopsy: Owl is firmly listed in my favorites. I should add that I have only 16 favorites. It is without question one of your best in terms of craft.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 19:22
I realize I started this thing and didn't even say what mine was. I have to consider two time periods. I started writing in about 2000 but had stopped by 2003. Then I started up again in 2010, mostly due to the emergence of this site. So for the most part, I consider my best works to be my novel-length efforts.

So for my early period I'd have to say it's ATONEMENT.

For my current period it's THE LaFORGE TRILOGY which are three connected series, THE FARM OF THE DELPHIAN SISTERHOOD, LaFORGE, and THERMOPOLIS SPRINGS.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 00:52
Rollin: It just goes to show how subjective the whole thing is. I find Island Justice much more enjoyable than Atonement-which I enjoyed, I also prefer Fox and Hounds as I thought the concept , although fanciful and improbable was very original.
It doesn't really matter though as long as a story gives the author and readers enjoyment though, we're never going to be compared to the literary greats, although it'd be quite funny if one was lurking in deep disguise.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 01:55
rollin
I liked Island Justice the best too.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 02:14
jimisim and Chard,
Yeah Island Justice was pretty popular and I did like it, but I liked Atonement better because it had a more engaging plot I thought. Well anyway, much thanks to you both.
But jim, Fox and Hounds was hardly original. It's a riff on The Most Dangerous Game which is one of the seven basic Hollywood plots.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 06:37
I'm going to jump on the Fox and Hounds bandwagon. Thrice Burned and Poker Night would be the runners up.

As for my own work, little of it though I've produced so far, I'd say the Backfire series is my favorite. The fact that its basically a satire of college life as I experienced it makes it extra fun to write, and (I hope) adds a comedic angle that most people here can get. It also has that "out of the frying pan" theme that appeals to my sadistic side.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#30 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 18:06
I think my best story is a long one not in the spanking realm.

The best idea in spanking world I had and started to write but never finished, is a story about a planet inhabited only by women called Ella, almost Earth standard with a few differences, one of them an enormous amount of nerval terminations at the buttocks area making them very succetible to spanking. They decided to exterminate Earth and were almost successful but not quite. There would be an interesting occupation and comcommeuppance.

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
bit123, chris37, derekjster, Dlee196
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9