LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

bibliography

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 23 Dec 2010 08:39
I would be happy to donate my copies of Mr. letters if that would be helpful. They are not complete by any stretch; only about five years worth. And the method of sending would have to be worked out but that's just tech detail.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 23 Dec 2010 13:07
I really believe that we do not have to be concerned about copyright laws. I had once thought that after a long period of time, that the USA copyrights would have to be renewed. Maybe I'm wrong. I do remember a publishers name being Dugent Pub. They are long, long gone. I don't know whether anyone bought them out. Besides, no money is being made on these stories. I don't think that we would have a problem.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 23 Dec 2010 13:09
Sebastian:
I don't think that we would have a problem.

I am 100% sure the 'we' won't have a problem. Februs and Flopsy, however - well, I'll let the lawyers figure out that one.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 23 Dec 2010 14:10
If I am not mistaken, I believe Dugent was who published the fetish mags Nugget and Cavalier which also had occasional letters or other spanking material. Don't know if they also were involved with MR.
Remember Cavalier once ran a piece on "dream" celebrity catfights wherein spanking was often involved, usually winners over losers.
And it was Nugget that published a cartoon I may have mentioned here before. Remember the Billie Jean King/Bobby Riggs "Battle of the Sexes" tennis match?
In r// King won, but in the cartoon it was Riggs who won a loser gets spanked match apparently.
The cartoon shows a grinning Riggs with Billie Jean over his knee, tennis dress flipped up, tennis panties down, receiving from the looks of her teary,agonized face a hard spanking on her bare bottom with a tennis racket.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#35 | Posted: 23 Dec 2010 17:30
It would seem to me that the copyright issue is over blown. Should LSF staff receive a cease & desist letter from whom ever they would simply remove the letters. Case closed. There are several writers work on the site who have not been heard from for decades that would fit this scenario already and I'm sure their work would be gone in a heartbeat if they or their lawyers were to complain.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
ferrula, Filbert74
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9