library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Progress reports

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 21:35
As I tend to write three or four stories alongside one another, and therefore write only a little of each any one day, and take some time to finish, I thought it might interest some people to mention what I was working on if I intended to post it here. I'd also be interested to see similar reports from others - and if you're not interested in that author, you can ignore it. It could possibly also make the adventure of writing seem more accessible to non-writers.

So - I've nearly finished a rather conventional story for me, involving Rear Admiral Sir Charles Hunt (from "Only Doing her Job") taking his grand-daughter home from private school and a policewoman who is unwise enough to lean through his car window to tell him off. I'm at an earlier stage with what will, I think, become a series, but I may write in full before posting any - taking up an idea I had ages ago, of several people, some interlinked and some unknown to the others, dreaming and life gradually beginning to reflect the dreams and the dreams seeming to be influenced by one another - to a spanking end, naturally. It's very complicated to plan but having at last got started, I'm enjoying writing it. Still, a big experiment.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 22:36
What a good idea, Barretthunter. I like it!

I too have lots of stories on the go. There must be a couple of dozen languishing on my hard drive just waiting to be finished! That's motivated me to finish one tonight - 'Be Careful What You Wish For.'

I shall look forward to your latest - and of course, to keep your reputation intact, it has to have a policewoman's bottom popping up in it

runcy
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 23:02
I have a few stories, and one interview (ahem!) with a paddling coach in the pipeline at the moment .
Two stories are picture challenge related.
Also I have a couple of addititions to Amelias Victorian Adventure to do (I'm sort of stuck in Mallorca with her).

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 01:43
If I ever get around to writing any spanking stories I will publish them here on Kilahara Spanking Library (if they are good enough). I have been toying with some stories with "Victorian" themes. Victorian England is namely the favorite setting for my spanking fantasies. And some of my spanking fantasies are very vivid, detailed and "exotic". I have a really fertile fantasy, being a recovered psychotic (I was afflicted with schizophrenia when I was a teenager, but I am OK nowadays).

I plan on leveraging the highly "productive" fantasy which my former psychosis has left me with, by means of trying to become a writer. I will try to write fiction. I am planning two series of novels right now, which will be political satires. I have begun planning a series of three novels which will lampoon current Swedish politics. The titles of the three books wil be The Game, The Fascist and The Alliance. I already have the broad outlines of the plot worked out, plus a good idea of the nature of the most of the main characters in the story. I have hit upon a lot of specific humorous "gimmicks". Some will involve spanking and cp (hey, I am not only an Objectivist, I am also a spanko!). Many of the characters will be based upon real-life Swedish politicians, and most of the rest of the characters will be based on real-life individuals whom I have known in my own life, such as my fellow students at the job training program which I am attending right now. I will write this first series of novels of mine in Swedish. I expect that it will be easier to get a book published in Sweden, although of course, a Swedish-language book will not have the same potential to sell a loarge number of copies as a book published in America. Sweden is, of course, a small country in terms of population. There are not many more than ten million people in the world who can read Swedish (and given the state of public education in today´s Sweden, a lot of Swedes themselves cannot read Sweidish very well!)

My second story will be in English, however. It will be a series of *six* full-length books, which will lampoon current *American* politics, plus the state American academia and the American culture. The six stories will be set in a fictional Ivy league college in America, called "Rotter University". The six installments in the series will each lampoon some specific aspect of current American academia. I have a lot of thoughts about exactly how I will go about lampooning such things as - the corruption of scientific research by government funding, the philosophical indoctrination of college students by their professors, political correctness, feminism, multiculturalism, religious conservatism, Libertarianims, Objectivism (!) and much more. There will be a lot of spanking in this series of six books also. Spanking is useful when you are trying to crack jokes! There is so much in this insane world which we live in which I can direct my fun-poking pen at! So be on the look-out for my books! But bear in mind that it will certainly be several years before I get any fiction published, since I will have to write on my spare time, while working full-time at some factory job in order to make a living.

But I *might* succeed at getting a *non-fiction* work published within about a year. It is a book which I have almost completed the writing of. As it stands now, the text is roughly 230 pages, in English of course. Right now I am polishing the text and checking it for spelling and grammatical errors.

This book will be on the subject of the role of philosophy in forming men´s psychologies. The book will be, I hope, read by the world´s professional psychologists and psychiatrists. It will be a "heavy" intellectual book. The title will be "Philosophy as a Cause of Psychosis". The theme of the book will be my hypothesis that irrational philosophical ideas can, in extreme cases, cause psychoses.

I am convinced that it was the bad philosophical ideas (such as altruism, intrinsicism and duty ethics) which I was myself indoctrinated with when a child, which caused me to become psychotic. This book of mine will use my own case of psychosis as the empirical base for trying to demonstrate the truth of my hypothesis. The book will be largely autobiographical. I will relate the details of what happened when I became psychotic, and when I recovered afterwards. I will also tell the reader a lot about what "went on in my head" when I was going psychotic. I will relate the details of the very weird fantasy worlds which I cooked up in my head, and which I "lived in", figuratively speaking, when insane.

I want to wake up the world´s psychologists and psychiatrists to the fact that *ideas*, and specifically *philosophical* ideas, play a key role in forming men´s psychologies. It is my hope that if the world´s mental health professionals are made aware of the importance of rational philosophy in promoting mental health, that will enable them to better help their patients.

I have done some research, by use of search engines on the Internet, on which publishing houses I could try to get my academic tome published by. I will submit my book to a few university presses first, such as the university press which Harvard University runs. They have published serious works on the science of psychology before, and they have a lot of "prestige" among the world´s "intellctual" kinds of people. As you can see I am ambitious!

If I ever succeed in getting any of my books published, I will inform you people here on the Kilahara Spanking Library. I will, of course, want to get the word out about my books, in order to stimulate the sales!

My real-life name, by the way, is Henrik Unne. So you can try doing searches on that name of mine every now and then, if you want to be on the lookout for my books. And I *am* serious about trying to get several books published during the coming years. I am definitely going to submit my book on the subject of the role of philosophy in psychology to an academic book publisher in the USA very soon. I do not want it to turn out that I have invested so many hours of my spare time in writing that book in vain.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Nov 2010 18:53
Adam and I have just had our first story posted here and look forward to more. We have a rich community that we named Nether Kipping and have written around 100 stories centred around this village and the people who live there. They interact with one another, get married, fall in love, spank, work and have parties just like real life. We have recently put them into print and they now grace our library.

I love to read a story that is short enough to not take a lot of time, easy to comment on and then walk away for a day or so before reading the next part. I have found if they are too long there is to much to try and remember and I gave up taking notes a few years back. I look forward to reading stories by all of you and have already made a start with a few of the writers here.

Everyone keep up the great work and we will all be entertained and cross eyed by the end of the day.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Nov 2010 22:59
I've been telling kind commenters since Chapter 19 that Cropton Hall was drawing to an end and I'm currently writing Chap 30, but it really really is nearly finished now and the thought frightens and saddens me - what will I do? I shall miss those characters so much.
Otherwise, must do a contest entry pronto.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#7 | Posted: 26 Nov 2010 23:14
Along the years I found that if I put a story on back burner, I'll never finish it. As I almost always start a story from the end (I dream the end, or a twist, I write a begining and then I link the begining with the end in one single setting). If I leave it for later, it will join the hundreds, well, possibly dozens of stories in the "cursed" directory on my hard drive.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Nov 2010 01:15
I have many unfinished stories... Sometimes, rather than write like mad when the muse is on me I'll write out the outline so if I lose the thread of the story I've got something to come back to.

Goodgulf

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 Nov 2010 02:14
TheEnglishMaster:
I've been telling kind commenters since Chapter 19 that Cropton Hall was drawing to an end and I'm currently writing Chap 30, but it really really is nearly finished now and the thought frightens and saddens me - what will I do? I shall miss those characters so much.
Otherwise, must do a contest entry pronto.

Yes...I will certainly miss your characters. But, things must eventually come to an end. I am sure that you will reveal the mystery person.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
markert, Myya, stevenr, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9