The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

500 Word & Winter Theme Picture Challenges now open

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 06:01
Okay, I'll change my votes. I know which ones I'm voting for, now to rank them in some sort of order.

Goodgulf

Caleb
Male Author

England
#52 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 16:13
cfpub-not just innocent word counters but innocent readers as well. all the smacks, twaks, slaps, spanks would almost make a story unto themselves!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 11 Dec 2010 00:10
Re the Winter Theme Picture Challenge, - The original picture included an eagle and what appeared to be a US flag. I didn't spot the flag originally, (ooops, norty me) and we have removed it along with the eagle, just to give a bit more scope for the writing. If anyone has already written their contest entry and referred to an eagle and a flag, that's absolutely fine.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 11 Dec 2010 00:15
The flag is the centrepiece of my story, and I got the eagle in as well.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 11 Dec 2010 00:17
So ... Scotland it is then ....

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 11 Dec 2010 00:18
jimisim:
The flag is the centrepiece of my story, and I got the eagle in as well.

That's absolutely fine, Jimi.

Thanks flopsy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 11 Dec 2010 02:34
I just want to remind all my fans (both my funs? my one fan? my mother?) to vote for my story in the first. Yes, technically, the stories are posted anonymously, but surely my fans know my writing well enough to be able to tell which one is mine. (one other hint - it has no more than 510 words). So - vote early and often!

runcy
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 12 Dec 2010 01:29
flopsybunny
Both my stories the one already written and the one I'm about to write are are both flag/eagle based.
Do I get bonus points?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 12 Dec 2010 01:40
runcy:
flopsybunny
Both my stories the one already written and the one I'm about to write are are both flag/eagle based.
Do I get bonus points?

If I can't work an erstwhile eagle into the story, how about a former falcon? or a onetime osprey? Are there points for that as well?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#60 | Posted: 12 Dec 2010 22:49
The U.S. flag is quite often flown in Britain, though often alongside the Stars and Bars to indicate a fondness for country music or a wish to identify with U.S. culture (for example, over roadside cafes). It also often appears all around the world, or where would they get those flags to burn from?

As for the Bald Eagle, it has never occurred naturally in Britain, but although it's not a migrant, it could conceivably occur naturally through a young bird wandering and getting caught in strong winds. So the original picture could be in, say, Yorkshire.

There are certain parts of India and Australia, though, where the snow would not be credible.

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 11
adrimc88, Charles52, FiddlersGreen, hschmid, Jared, john4, knicks604, LPL51681, Sojourn, tocciek, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9