England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 28 Oct 2010 01:25
While authors their stories they calibrate
And readers sit wide-eyed and salivate
We're so grateful that
(A crate? No, a VAT!)
Pink, Linda and Flopsy they validate

For all your hours of work in this library, cheers!

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 29 Oct 2010 18:24
I think this thread has been neglected for long enough. I would like to propose three more cheers for those super duper super heroines, the librarians!

edb
Male Author

Spain
#13 | Posted: 29 Oct 2010 19:21
blimp

I'm sure and know that our librarians are indeed super dooper, and we sing their praises accordingly, but as they have most certainly been imbibing all evening from the crates of sherry on offer, I my surmise they will not understand your solicitations through the fog of the 'AndalucĂ­an Potion" their drink enforced stupor has engendered.

Maybe a little corrective therapy at the RDSC will steer them back to calmer, sober waters?

Raising a glass of the Scottish water with a cheeky grin.

edb

blimp
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 29 Oct 2010 22:22
From earlier comments made on this thread I would surmise all fortified wines, alcoholic beverages, intoxicating spirits are locked away in the vault edb. Apparently they may be allowed a thimbleful each over the festive season. Cheers, or should I say, bottoms up!

opb
Author

Definitely Bottoms Up for the librarians. It seems to be a gargantuan task, which I suppose can only be achieved with copious application of slipper to bottom.

Well done to you all.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 17:49
I just had a discussion about this with PA. I wanted to know how to go and read it and was disappointed to find out I can't. Only those who drink sherry are allowed or perhaps whiskey in a pinch and as I am a wuss and only drink girlie drink I do not qualify.

Keep up the excellent work and I think Februs ought to take you somewhere nice and sunny for a weekend. e can be left to mind the store. Um, yeah, sure we can.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 18 Dec 2010 05:05
They're clones.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 18 Dec 2010 05:07
Caleb:
Keep up the excellent work and I think Februs ought to take you somewhere nice and sunny for a weekend. e can be left to mind the store.

That, and as befits super-heroines, you could be allowed to wear your underwear on the outside of your clothes.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 18 Dec 2010 05:25
Caleb:
Keep up the excellent work and I think Februs ought to take you somewhere nice and sunny for a weekend. We can be left to mind the store. Um, yeah, sure we can

I much prefer opb's suggestion:

... copious application of slipper to bottom.

(also much cheaper)...

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 18 Dec 2010 11:31
Februs:
... copious application of slipper to bottom.

Excellent suggestion! Keep the heating bills down and it is the greener/pinker alternative!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
burrusse, donaldo, dund93, Flatfish, Redskinluver
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9