The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Are they super heroines or super human?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
edb
Male Author

Spain
#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2010 21:25

I have been watching the validation click'ometer, and given the number of stories flopsybunny, PinkAngel and Linda submit, where on earth do they find the time to write such wonderful validation synopsis's.

Impressive or what!

Long live our super librarians.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 12:25
edb:
Long live our super librarians.

Well, thank you kindly, sir.

Ther truth is, the evil Febs keeps us chained to our desks and won't let us go till we reach our daily quota of validations. He stands over us brandishing a slipper. He has promised to treat us to a holiday if we ever actually finish all the validations, but I suspect it might be a wet weekend in Blackpool rather than a fortnight on the Costa Fortune!

Seriously, edb, thanks for your comments. It's nice to be appreciated.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 12:53
edb:

Our librarians are super people. Let's never take take them or our technical wizard for granted.

...and never, NEVER let them catch you eating or chewing gum in the library!

Guy

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 20:08
I remember a gum-related story told by someone writing to my broadsheet newspaper. A youth was appearing before a Scottish court. A friend had arrived in the gallery to give support. The judge noticed this friend, whose body language was not respectful and who was chewing gum. He spoke to the big Polis sergeant beside him: "Stop that man masticating in my court!" The sergeant strode up to the friend and ordered, "Git yir hands oot of yir pockets!"

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 21:04
That's a gud one. It wisnae Sergeant McMalaprop by any chance?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 21:20
Hey, let's get this thread back on track! It started as praise of our super-duper-librarians, so keep the compliments coming, folks!

PS Crates of sherry are also welcome.

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 21:40
Sorry Linda, thanks are due and if it were possible to send you a bottle of sherry I can assure you I would do so. Not a crate though. I am sure Februs wouldn't approve of you drinking a whole crate of sherry. After all what use would a super duper librarian be if she had a hangover?

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 02:23
I love the librarians! They do such a wonderful job.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 11:49
I'm afraid this is going to sound somewhat similar to the signs you find in zoos where visitors are urged not to feed the animals but please do not provide alcohol to any of the female librarian staff as I'm afraid none of them are inclined towards moderation in such things and are likely to drink themselves into a stupor if free drink is put before them.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 13:01
Ave, our super duper amazing Librarians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worthy of commanding Times New Roman. I too have noted the validation click'ometer going round at the speed of light. (not so much today though. Must be one of the stuper days)

Pssssssssssssst. Hey Februs. The 'chained to the desk' restraints are a good idea but we need to talk about one of those feather lite super strong olive wood paddles, sometimes called 'pastry paddles', as a motivational tool.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
hardcharlie9600, markert, mrdonkey182, SinclairMP, stevenr, stevohammer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9