LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Desperately Seeking "Baby"

kat
Female Member

Germany
#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2010 20:53
Hello everybody!

I'm kat, live in a DD relationship, and I am desperately looking for a spanking story named "Baby".

I read it on the internet - about late 2008 or early 2009.

it was a story about a young woman, being stubborn and crabby, who found herself spanked by her lover one day. He tells her, thats the only way they will go on in their relationship, because he loves her too much to let her ruin her life with that attitude. She becomes better and they plan to marry but shes under pressure - they want to move into a new house and the wedding is big, just because her mother wants it that way and she ends being spanked again. The day before the wedding her sister comes in and is shocked to see her bruises, but 'baby' tells her her to-be husband only helps her to become a better person.
They marry the next evening and he grabs affectionate her bottom as they kiss. Soon after the wedding she is alone at home and suddenly starts to write a confession about how bad she's been earlier in her life and when she's finished she jumps into the car to drive up all the way to her in-laws house where her
husband is. She tells anybody and so everybody is sick from worrying. When she finally arrives he's very mad with her, she gets a hard spanking with a hairbrush and is all forgiven afterwards.

Does someone of you remember that one?

I'm dying to read it again!!!!

Please help me!!!
Thanks in advance, xoxo,

kat

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 12 Oct 2010 17:13
Don't know it myself, but sounds like you could rewrite it -
if it doesn't turn up.
Good luck.

kat
Female Member

Germany
#3 | Posted: 12 Oct 2010 20:23
no I couldn't.

1. I am not a native english speaker

2. it's such an endearing, heart warming and love exuding story - I could never ever find such words....

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Cal33, hardcharlie9600, samiyahD, tantrarav, terabit, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9