LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Alex Birch story

BrainHard69
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 14:15
Hi There!
I am looking for an Alex Birch story that I read some time ago and would like to tread again! It is a schoolgirl caning story about a girl getting her first caning - I think her name is Jessica and the headmaster is Dr Stanton - there is also an add on about Dr Stanton caning and taking the secretary anally.....do you have any idea where I can find this story?
Many Thanks

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 23:16
Are you sure that was an Alex story, it doesn't sound like him to me.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Oct 2010 01:02
Hi BrainHard

The story is Dr Stanton and Miss Martin Find Each Other, and it's by an author called AlexH.

You can find the full text if you Google it. We don't have any of his stories in the library as we can't obtain copyright permission.

flopsy

BrainHard69
Male Member

Australia
#4 | Posted: 5 Oct 2010 14:26
Thanks Flopsy - will google it!

I think you are referring to the second story I was talking about (Dr.Stanton and the secretary) - this however takes a lead from the true story I am looking for which involves 2 schoolgirls - one (I think Jessica) getting her first ever caning, and a second girl who has been caned before.

This story comes in about 12 episodes or so, and is great in its descriptive abilities. I am pretty sure it was originally an Alex Birch story (it does not involve sex).

Cheers
BrainHard

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Oct 2010 15:38
The stories and others can be found at
http://www.spreview.net/stories.html
The author is 'Alex' but I don't think it's Alex Birch.
I remember it but found the canings needlessly and unrealistically severe.
Hope this helps.

Jimi

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 2
AltanativeFTW, arsdigita, cady09, druidicone, hausfrau, Hotscot, johnblack7412, Mcdonald112358, meyer, Rfothergill, SBHansa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9