Male Member

India
#11 | Posted: 8 Feb 2024 06:23
Thanks Kanestrokes for your recommendation

Andrew14
Male Member

India
#12 | Posted: 8 Feb 2024 06:28
Thanks PG, I have already readed this story on overthedesk.

Can you recommend something like [url=https://www.literotica]https://www.literotica.com/s/a-schoolgirls-spanking

Or do you have any stories realted to Parent discipline in schools where parents are punished instead of their childrens. I have read stories of this type by Susan Harper and Peter242. It will be great if you share anything like this.

Thanks in Advance

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 8 Feb 2024 10:54
Andrew, a couple of thoughts - try Part 4 of my Donald Smithson series where Diane witnesses Janet, her daughter caned and decides she needs to return to see Donald herself for a caning for being a bad mother. Also Kanestrokes (also in this conversation) Part 19 of the excellent Margot Smyth Grammer school series where a mother takes partial responsibility for her daughter wearing the wrong knickers and takes down her tight jeans for six-of-the-best caning from the Headmaster to her bare bottom. Enjoy. PG

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 9 Feb 2024 03:43
Andrew14:
Or do you have any stories realted to Parent discipline in schools where parents are punished instead of their childrens. I have read stories of this type by Susan Harper and Peter242. It will be great if you share anything like this.

Andrew, "PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT PROGRAM" by profken, one of our highly talented writers, is just what you are looking for. It's an 18 part serial story just full of parental punishment.

Enjoy!
Tired

Andrew14
Male Member

India
#15 | Posted: 10 Feb 2024 08:08
Thanks PG and Tiredny for your recommendations

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
Alef, averam300, greyrain, nick2911, novak, ntytina, Shadowdancer, WilliamAllen, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9