The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Results - Picture Story Challenge 2010

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 27 Sep 2010 17:38
Personally, I see the contest part as a bit of fun but I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry, I thought it was great to see so many different interpretations from the one photo. The entries of any contests or challenges we have will always be available for viewing even though voting has long finished so whether you win or not doesn't matter as your submission is still displayed for all to see. Hopefully, the new voting system will make voting a less daunting task the next time we have a contest or challenge. I've already put it in place, although for the 2 previous contests obviously it will only show the votes you cast rather than allowing you to vote.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 27 Sep 2010 19:40
Yes, great fun. Interesting to see how much tastes differ. Can the stories be loaded in the archives of the authors concerned?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#23 | Posted: 27 Sep 2010 19:41
barretthunter:
Can the stories be loaded in the archives of the authors concerned?

They are already there, they were just hidden while the contest was on.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 27 Sep 2010 20:33
rollin:
Everybody, I really don't know what to say. I've just logged on and I'm stunned. Of course I thank everyone who thought my stories were good enough to vote for. After I process this I'll have more to say. It was a fun contest, fun weriting the stories and again I'm just stunned to win.

It was very well deserved Rollin. You should treat yourself to a vintage double whisky. Many congrats

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 27 Sep 2010 20:55
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all of the writers who participated. Expanding this library through such thoughtful processes is great fun for all of us readers!!

Corporal
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 30 Sep 2010 00:12
rollin
Well done Rollin. Well written and fun. I am most certainly going to have to try harder next time.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 30 Sep 2010 18:40
To Corporal. You wrote a fine story. I don't know how you'd try harder. I found it poignant and nicely written with great period detail. Lori's story was good with it's slow buildup to a hot conclusion. And lots of others were well written works as well. Something like this helps all of us elevate our art.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#28 | Posted: 30 Sep 2010 19:34
Rollin,

First of all many congratulations on your 'tour de force', first and third in the competition; Absolutely outstanding!

I whole heartedly agree with you. I have submitted two stories to the two competitions, none of which have been in the running, but the comments I have received make me realise my efforts are not unappreciated.

As you say, we have all tried our best, and if we are to emulate yourself and our friend DJ Black, we are going to have to raise our game. Both of you have set the standard for future competitions, so we have been put on our metal.

I'm sharpening my pencil, wondering if I can rise to the challenge.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
canth256, guy9196, Kasey, markert, Rich63, Richard_Windsor, Tiredny, Totila
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9