#21 | Posted: 3 Jan 2023 09:16
Thanks Janine, that's good to know!

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 3 Jan 2023 09:19
@Janine
Finally I see one of the mean validators on the forum.

@Moody
Do you really think that its wise to attack a validator?

[White Circle of Shame]
I have to admit that I look at it too. In Goodgulfs story 'Christmas across the County Line' I would have wished that the LSF PUBlications ebooks had them too. It was one of the first spanking stories I read. When Clare gets her welcome spanking for her scheming I could only read small portions of the story for some time since she continues to scheme and my nerves are not strong enough. Yeah I am such a wimp. When boxing day comes and she gets her big spanking I was relieved since it wasn't as bad as I had feared and read the rest of the ebook in one go. 'Yeah' always activates memories. When watching movies without subtitles in their original language I was wondering why the characters said 'ja'. With subtitle I concluded that ja is yeah (same pronouncation and same meaning: yes)
In addition Goodgulf made me look up boxing day. Oh wonder its not a sports event.
Conclusion: spanking stories are education.

@Janine
A slight warning I consider to post a story within the next 2 to 3 weeks, last chance to take cover

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 3 Jan 2023 19:07
Thanks, Janine. I should have done better research before creating the initial thread. I hope I didn’t offend any of the validators with my insecurities. The work you do is truly appreciated.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 3 Jan 2023 22:53
I only hope Janine, Sammi and the other validators aren't too upset with me over my portrayal of them in my story "Breaking In." It was all in fun guys. Please remember it was meant to be all in fun.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
amino, Balor, jake210, Publikk, tsh1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9