LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Trying to describe a scene...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Sep 2010 21:24
Someone recently sent me a link to a short video and I've decided to try to work in the scene it shows into a story I'm working on.

Basically someone is stumbling over it in an old house (think Victorian mansion type house). The description I've come up with is:
It looked like a bench you would sit at to do work on a worktable, but the worktable was nowhere in sight. Instead the beach had three extensions, finished planks of wood that were about a foot wide (if that) and above the bench a row of hooks on the wall, with leather bindings on them. Exploring that room I discovered a box of old photos that explained the purpose of that bench. In each of the three photos three girls (one for each plank) lay face up on the bench, their shoulders against the wall (raising their heads so they were looking down the lengths of their bodies) and their bums were near the end of the plank. In all cases their legs were attached to the hooks on the wall, giving the observer a gynaecological view while holding their bottoms in an interesting position to spank. It was almost like the diaper position, except that their legs went up, apart, and back, going well above their shoulders where they were secured to the wall. As for their hands, they were usually manacled together, on a chain wide enough to span their bodies. Most photos showed them with their hands under them, palms laying flat and almost clear of their waists.

I think that's a good way to describe it, but I'm not entirely sure.

About that link - Norton wouldn't allow one of the ad frames to load, and when I went back to the page there the following apology:
WE'RE SORRY ABOUT THE ATTACK MESSAGE (IT'S NOT TRUE). WIRED MEDIA LLC WAS PUSHING SPYWARE/ADWARE THROUGH THE IFRAME FOOTER AD I SOLD HIM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
I HAVE REMOVED HIS ADS, REDIRECTED TO OUR IP SO IT DOESN'T KEEP SHOWING AND REQUESTED A REVIEW FROM GOOGLE. THIS SHOULD BE FIXED WITHIN 12 HOUR MAX. WE ARE VERY SORRY.

- so it's one of those site where you update your virus scanner before you visit it. The link is http://38.114.210.196/372083 and the clip shows three women being paddled.

I'm just wondering if anyone could think of a better way of describing that scene than what I was able to come up with.

Goodgulf

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2010 03:22
I checked out that video. Besides the unusual positioning of the 3 girls another unusual thing is that the spanker uses a ferule. That is a kind of paddle with a long thin handle and a round, usually about 5 inches, spanking surface sometimes with a hole in the center as in this video. Ferules were designed specifically for the spanking of children. They are seldom seen today.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2010 15:41
Other than the instrument, do you think that the words I used were able to capture that scene?

Oh, and about the site - people might not want to browse it. It's more bondage and pain than spanking. Not that there's anything wrong with things like that, but this site has some extremes on it that probably don't appeal to most spankers.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 2
hunter, john4, steve2966
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9