LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Holiday Spanking Stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Howabout
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Nov 2022 20:31
The holidays really are perfect settings for spankings. Usually independent adults are at home with their parents or extended family. Cousins spur each other on to misbehavior. Extended family conflicts cause tensions. There are plenty of witnesses for any spanking. Everyone’s talking about being “naughty or nice” with gifts given accordingly. People set, and break, New Year’s resolutions. I've noticed there aren't too many Thanksgiving stories for us North Americans.

What are some of your favorite holiday stories you’ve read or written?

Two of my favorites are Naughty or Nice by Dave Caldwell, and New Year's Resolution by Flatfish. I've written my own 2 part story, Keeping Her Resolutions, under the name LearningBare.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 27 Nov 2022 21:08
Among the LSF Publications you will find seven volumes of Christmas stories, and I think most of these are also available in the library. I assume they can be found using the search function.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Nov 2022 21:55
Alef:
I assume they can be found using the search function.

Yep, there are a couple of options:
Click on the button for Submissions, then slide your mouse down to the Search button. Click Search, click on Subgenre then tick the box for Christmas

Or search for Christmas in the title field of the search box

Alternatively, click Submissions, slide your mouse down to the Browse button. and from there slide across to Bookcases. Click on Bookcases, and then click on the various links for Christmas.

Please note, you can only use the Search function if you're a subscriber. The cost is only $10 for an entire year, so please sign up and help support the site.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Nov 2022 23:28
I wrote one called Winter Holiday. There was also a snippet I quickly wrote one Xmas Eve. It's in the history of this library somewhere.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 04:13
I have one holiday story I've written: "Santa's Naughty Elf."

Capstan
Male Author

Jersey
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 07:22
I have two festive stories in the library' A Carole's Christmas' and the short series 'Christmas snow at Lady Upshotts' I have also submitted a short festive series which might make the site before the end of the year,

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 08:02
I've written a handful. Those I'd recommend are:

"Barb's Very Spanky Christmas" about a how a woman gets in the holiday spirit

"Santa's Lap" about a young woman's last ditch effort to get what she really wants for Christmas

"Dear Santa" - a young girl's attempt to explain away her recent (mis)behavior

Rick Marlowe

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 10:55
I can offer episodes 4 and 5 of my short series, "Walking Home".

Two teens, having discovered a mutual interest in m/f spanking, borrow her parents' isolated holiday home on the coast. There they can explore their desires and fantasies in complete privacy, whilst holidaying.

Geoffrey Stirling.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 17:55
"Home for Christmas" by Goodgulf is a favourite of mine

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Nov 2022 18:54
I have a few under my author name Gloup, "Under the Mistletoe" and "Carole Caroling", and also maybe "My uncle takes control of the situation" and "Santa's Christmas Present" which in part celebrate the season.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
brettchad, chillingworth, dund93, rickshaw, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9