LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Dealing with Protestors

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
SaabMan
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2022 16:09
As many are aware, here in Britain we have been plagued by protestors bringing London to a standstill by eg glueing themselves to the road, climbing gantries over motorways, pouring paint over statues etc.

Anybody written about protestors, demonstrators, etc who've received their comeuppance either at the scene or when they've returned home by embarrassed parents, etc?

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2022 16:55
I have recently written one such, which is in the queue for uploading.
One of my older ones isn’t exactly that but is set in the early 80s and starts with a girl scaling the tower at a nuclear power station in protest.

SaabMan
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2022 18:19
KatiePie

What's it called Katie?

kanestrokes
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2022 20:01
I'm sure I read a story on here about a suffragette being arrested and sentenced to the birch. I'm also reminded of an image, possibly staged from a demonstration in the late 60's. Anti-Vietnam War demonstrators were protesting outside the American Embassy in London. The image is of a female demonstrator being held face by police officers whilst another had lifted her skirt and was smacking her bum.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Nov 2022 20:35
SaabMan

A militant schoolgirl gets spanked

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Nov 2022 21:13
You might enjoy, "The Protester's Dropped Panties." It's set during the pandemic. The story is under my author's name, Cherry Red.

SaabMan
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 14 Nov 2022 13:58
KatiePie

Following your suggestion I read it. Very enjoyable.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Nov 2022 17:25
SaabMan
Thank you. I’m pleased you enjoyed it.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 15 Nov 2022 13:00
kanestrokes
It’s probably my story, ‘Miss Amelia Musgrove Remembers’, that you’re thinking of.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 17 Nov 2022 12:49
I remember many years ago when I was just short of 18, I joined in a protest to support the nurses at our local hospital. It was during a school day, although actually lunchtime and a free period. I do admit I was a bit late back, but I thought I had got away with it until the picture in the next edition of the local paper had me in it and the townhall clock behind. When my mum showed me the paper I knew I was in trouble.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Flatfish, tocciek, tomd, WinterDarling
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9