library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Nitty gritty F/M boarding school stories

peterfrost
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 09:49
Could anyone please direct me to some nitty gritty F/M spanking boarding school stories. I like Arthur James Blimp type stories, but I find them rather twee.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 11:25
Not sure what "nitty gritty" means in this context, but you could try my one attempt at F/M school spanking "Schoolboy". It's certainly not twee, but may be regarded as a touch unrealistic.

Geoffrey Stirling.

peterfrost
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 11:38
Thanks for that Geoffrey, I will look at your story. By nitty gritty I mean a story in which the relationship between school mistress and boy is more realistic, for instance in most stories the boy wants to be spanked because he enjoys it and has a crush on the school mistress, she adores cute boys etc. As a person who attended a boarding school, this to my knowledge never happened, we were all frightened of getting whacked etc. Although there were no school mistress using CP on boys, even in the 1950’s, females did punish boys on occasions be they matrons or wives of teachers.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 14:53
Certainly none of that in " Schoolboy", it is pure punishment although one might be forgiven for suspecting that the Headmistress enjoys providing it. Her daughter certainly enjoys observing it.

Geoffrey Stirling.

PS I too was slippered and caned at boarding school, but only by schoolmasters.

peterfrost
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 16:24
Your story was excellent, and I enjoyed reading it, one of the best I have read.
Yes, sadly in a way I never came across any caning school mistresses, although I’m sure I would still have been scared stiff. People today can’t believe boys were caned on their bare bottoms, but it was common.I met a couple of heavy handed Matrons, and a scary House Masters wife who seemed to have a penchant for leg slapping , but as a very small boy I certainly didn’t enjoy the experiences.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 18
Heaton, Jackmydaw, john4, LPL51681, tjpros, Unfortunate, Wharton66
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9