Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 10 Aug 2022 08:35
PhilK:
jsanon:
Marjorie Taylor Greene believes in old-fashioned values. I can think of no better candidate in the U.S.for. being publicly spanked, bare-bottom of course, for lying, disrespect of authority, and bad behavior in general. She has already insulted all liberal thinkers in our country, and a good spanking is long overdue for her.

Couldn't agree more! MTG should be spanked long and hard, otk and bare-bottom - and ideally, live on television!

Absolutely! As she's American how about with a long college paddle?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 10 Aug 2022 09:51
BlooDenim:
Absolutely! As she's American how about with a long college paddle?

Sounds good!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 10 Aug 2022 13:34
Phil, JS, & Bloo: The unfortunate offshoot of an actual spanking of Greene would be that someone would inevitably write about it and no doubt spin it in a particular direction, whereupon the 'other side' would counter with some story of their own where they would deny it ever happened, claim the spanker was a member of Antifa and Greene was the victim of terrorism, or most likely claim that it was Greene who gave the spanking to the other person. It's also guaranteed that the Twitter woke crowd would condemn the whole affair as violent abuse and proceed to 'cancel' the spanker involved. The 'flag color (red or blue)' a reader had waving above their home would then determine what they'd believe regardless of eyewitness accounts, sworn testimony, or even actual undoctored video.

The trouble with a political spanking in today's world is that the story would never end where you'd want it to. The other problem is that while the idea is amusing in a way, the story would probably follow a pattern already seen over a thousand times with only the names changing to include Greene. And I should mention an additional problem for me personally would be that the mere thought of Greene's bare backside induces a bit of a gag reflex not dissimilar to the one I experience just reading her name.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 10 Aug 2022 13:48
And of course the Library has a policy of not accepting stories featuring real people, whether political figures or celebrities like the Kardashians or Miley Cyrus. I believe fictionall characters are still okay. That is, there could be a story with Wonder Woman getting a spanking but not one with Gal Gadot.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 10 Aug 2022 16:31
All the above are sadly true.

Ah well, I shall have to think of a fictional character like Katie Hopkins............

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 9
laura82
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9