LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories involving daily spankings

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Smisk
Male Member

Sweden
#1 | Posted: 11 May 2022 19:41
I like to read more over the top unrealistic stories like the spankee getting spanked every day (preferably multiple times a day), the spankees butt should be constantly red and sore.
I prefer if it's treated unrealistically since if it's a more serious story it just ends upp abusive.
I have already read all juanoneones stories. I have also read rick1463 great aladdin parody.

Do you guys know any other stories similar to these?
I like everything except m/m

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 May 2022 20:29
You might enjoy my "Jenny" series, which tried to provide a logical reason for such frequent spankings.

hausfrau
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 May 2022 02:12
jsanon

I'm loving this series - thanks for mentioning it. I'm not sure how long it might have been before it showed up in my lucky dip.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 May 2022 11:16
I have recently submitted to LSF a three-parter on exactly this topic, called "The Breach". Co-written with Margaret Jane it concerns a wife's serious breach of the couple's domestic discipline agreement, and the daily consequences over a ten day period. I hope it will appear in "Submissions" before too long.

Geoffrey Stirling.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 May 2022 15:28
Goodgulf has a fun story on this sort of topic, from memory titled "Can't sit for a week", although in some ways I actually found that to be somewhat realistic (the set up and pay off made sense, though that might be because the author is an excellent world creator).

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 13 May 2022 13:27
I'm glad you qualified this wish as "unrealistic" because I can't say that I've read a story yet that captures the reality of daily punishment-level spankings with an implement. I've experienced these a few times and at least by the third day they are barely bearable, if bearable at all. Maybe daily sexy hand-spankings might be different, but a serious spanking on a butt that has already been seriously spanked feels like being slapped over a bad sunburn, and anyone who just treats them literarily as 'just another round-type spanking' has not experienced this treatment. My wife has actually cut short a few because I was reacting so uncontrollably....and I am not without a fair amount of cooperation and stoicism. Also, the sustained damage incurred over the course of several is probably something that would turn off more than a few readers. It's part of the reason I never wrote about this (fictionally) even though I could describe the event quite accurately.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 13 May 2022 15:58
Oh dear. In the light of kdpierre's comments, I suspect that the daily punishments described by us in The Breach would be, literally, unbearable.

But hey, this is the Library of Spanking Fiction.

Geoffrey Stirling

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 May 2022 16:54
@Geoffrey

Isn't fiction a wonderful thing?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 13 May 2022 18:31
A couple of mine you might enjoy: 'Consequences', involving daily spankings over the course of a week - and 'Secretarial School', with daily spankings over two working weeks.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 Jul 2022 12:28
I am pleased to report that my, and Margaret Jane's, daily spanking story, The Breach, has now been published.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
donut88, Hoddle, Nobmeister, Pembridge06, Seegee, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9