library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Any stories with some over the top spankings?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 1 Jan 2022 06:05
I wanted to thank everyone whose complimented & suggested my work. Lately, my self-esteem tank is nearly dry and your compliments have really helped fill said tank. BTW, I'm trying to finish three works that I've had in various stages of completion for the past few years. They're rather lengthy & are meant to clarify how things work in my Irons alt timeline.

TessaAlbedo
Female Member

India
#22 | Posted: 1 Jan 2022 21:39
kerrsutherland
Really enjoyed your world building and stories! I'm glad we could help give you a boost when all I wanted was read some fun spanky stories during break^^

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 2 Jan 2022 03:24
TessaAlbedo:
I was more interested in some of the world building aspects, for instance with H. Kerrsutherland's stories and one of your own (the view from the bottom) where spankings are more of a part of society than ones which are grounded in our present reality and sensibilities. It doesn't have to be needlessly cruel or brutal- my preferences tend to gravitate towards a more affectionate/maternal disciplinarian to a sadistic torturers.

Thank you, I actually have two futuristic stories dealing with "Spankmistresses," women who officially spank people (primarily males) for lawbreaking.

The other one is "Temporal Mechanics," in which the all-female organization is called the "Spankmistress Corps" (rather than "Patrol") and the details are different, yet the basic concept is the same. It also involves time travel, of a sort anyway. (While in both stories administering very sound bare-bottom blisterings is those ladies' role within their society, I definitely didn't desire to portray them as "sadistic torturers.")

While I do prefer my feminine disciplinarians to be fond of the males (and/or occasionally other females) whom they're corporally correcting, they generally tend to be wives, girlfriends, platonic friends, babysitters or cousins more than mothers or sisters. However, I definitely prefer that the affection they feel for their spankees be part of the spanking interaction.

Personally, I envision no conflict between a female caring for or even loving her CP recipient(s), yet dishing out one or more severe butt-whippings to him/her/them, if that's truly considered by her to be warranted, or occasionally even just desired... --C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 2 Jan 2022 20:40
CrimsonKidCK:
While I do prefer my feminine disciplinarians to be fond of the males (and/or occasionally other females) whom they're corporally correcting, they generally tend to be wives, girlfriends, platonic friends, babysitters or cousins more than mothers or sisters. However, I definitely prefer that the affection they feel for their spankees be part of the spanking interaction.

Personally, I envision no conflict between a female caring for or even loving her CP recipient(s), yet dishing out one or more severe butt-whippings to him/her/them, if that's truly considered by her to be warranted, or occasionally even just desired... --C.K.

CK, that's among my favorite setups too.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 3 Jan 2022 16:58
Like Crimson Kid and Often123 I too enjoy stories with a caring female dishing out a sound spanking to someone she cares about. it could be a mother and daughter like in Still Not Too Old. Or a teacher and a student of hers she cares about as in a couple stories of mine featuring spankings for. plagiarism.
And I come up with story ideas that maybe some day I will get around to writing. One centers around a mother and her daughter who wants to take part in a bikini contest at a sleazy bar.
Come to think about it, I wonder if there are in fact any stories about bikini contest participants getting spanked. Perhaps those in Brazil's Miss BumBum pageant.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#26 | Posted: 3 Jan 2022 18:51
barretthunter is another author with many over the top stories, especially if one likes women with well-developed bottoms.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 3 Jan 2022 19:35
Redskinluver:
a caring female dishing out a sound spanking to someone she cares about.

I have a few, not many, which fits that description, most recently "A Lesson for the Daughter In Law", even though the spanking is not over the top in that one, more of the caring, educating kind.

RFranklin345
Female Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 22 May 2022 15:27
This is just one person's opinion, but one of the things missing from a lot of these stories is information about the length of the spanking (two minutes, eight minutes, etc.) and/or the number of swats given. This gives the reader some sense of the spanking's severity. CrimsonKid puts this information in his stories very frequently, and that is one of things that makes his stories so good. Description of the spankee's reactions to the spanking (screaming, crying, tears, etc.) is also vital, but this is in addition to info about the duration and/or number of swats, not in lieu of it. Leaving too much for the reader's imagination is not, in my way of thinking, a good strategy for a writer of spanking stories.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 22 May 2022 19:20
I've used devices in some of my stories such as egg-timers, or a coin-operated spanking machine that delivered a spanking of set duration for each coin inserted, to give an idea of how long a spanking was, so I agree that some indication of how severe a spanking is meant to be adds to a story, but I'm not sure giving an exact number of swats or a set duration always conveys the level of severity the spankee is experiencing.

'Six of the best', for example, could be more or less severe, depending on the effort being put it by the caner, the type of cane used, and the mental and physical state of the canee - are they a terrified and tender-bottomed youngster, bending over for their very first caning, or someone more experienced, for whom a six-stroke caning is routine, and whose main emotion is relief that it's not worse.

I think that leaving the exact severity of a punishment vague allows the reader to imagine a spanking in line with their individual taste, rather than being disappointed by one too perfunctory, or turned off by one too severe.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 24 May 2022 10:18
In my opinion and in most cases a reader of spanking fiction wants to know exactly what happens in the actual spanking. They don't need (or even want) to know how tall he or she is, what colour their hair is or even, in some kinds of stories what the "victim" did to deserve punishment. That sort of detail they can fill with their own imagination and it is why, I believe, that in many spanking vids the viewer does not see the spanker--it allows them to imagine themselves (or their fantasy spanker) in that role. POV is the perfect exemplar of that.

What they do want to know, in no particular order, is clothing, how it is removed (if it is), relationship between the parties, position(s), duration, severity, instrument(s), reactions.

Not entirely sure on clothing. Some spankos have very precise wishes as regards that, for example knicker colour. Not specifying colour allows the reader to imagine their personal preference.

Geoffrey Stirling

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
cdrpat, jenjen0211, lesni, Lizchurch, stag, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9