library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Any stories with some over the top spankings?

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
TessaAlbedo
Female Member

India
#1 | Posted: 18 Dec 2021 14:05
I was curious to see if there were stories which aren't necessarily within the realm of reality with either a harsh spankings or like a stark power imbalance between the spanker and spankee. An example might be spankings between vampires (who can take a much more intense punishment). Preferably F/m or F/f

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Dec 2021 14:08
I'd suggest checking out Flogmaster's author page. He's written quite a lot of the more severe stuff.

Zedbront
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Dec 2021 14:52
Not to self-promote too much, but my two stories contain, as many have told me, relatively severe F/f spankings.
As for others, though, I would definitely recommend Flogmaster as has already been pointed out. His stories are always well written and contain some really graphically harsh scenes on a somewhat regular occasion.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Dec 2021 20:51
TessaAlbedo:
I was curious to see if there were stories which aren't necessarily within the realm of reality with either a harsh spankings or like a stark power imbalance between the spanker and spankee. An example might be spankings between vampires (who can take a much more intense punishment). Preferably F/m or F/f

You might try a few of H. Kerrsutherland's alternate reality stories, I would recommend "Family Traits," "Discipline Slumber Party" and "Continuing Education."

No vampires are involved, only humans, however some of the corporal punishment described is quite severe, and 'power imbalance' definitely figures into the plotlines, notably in "Family Traits" and the beginning of "Continuing Education."

It seems to be set in a parallel universe within which practicioners of D/s relationships have fully 'come out of the closet' and have a serious influence on society, the strict discipline displayed is mostly F/F and F/f with some F/M and f/M... --C.K.

curiousnick
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 22 Dec 2021 16:39
Juanoneone's stories might be what you're looking for, try The Wager and Birthday Spankings - over-the-top spankings with a definite power imbalance.

TessaAlbedo
Female Member

India
#6 | Posted: 22 Dec 2021 17:27
CrimsonKidCK

Yeah, Kerrsutherland's was I was going for where very strict discipline is a part of society and commonplace. I remember reading one of your story with an official disciplinarians delivering punishments which fell in the same category.

TessaAlbedo
Female Member

India
#7 | Posted: 22 Dec 2021 17:30
And flogmasters was pretty good! Unfortunately I have a daily reading limit and the site is kinda wonky on my phone so I'll get to both your suggestions Zedbront

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Dec 2021 21:36
I’ll second CK’s suggestion of Juanineone and if you like ott female domination of males then almost any of CK’s stories would also be worth reading.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Dec 2021 21:38
I’ll second CK’s suggestion of Juanineone and if you like ott female domination of males then almost any of CK’s stories would also be worth reading.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 23 Dec 2021 00:08
Seegee:

Well, it was curiousnick who suggested Juanoneone's stories, I suggested several of H. Kerrsutherland's alternate reality accounts.

While I'm not certain if I've been complimented here, I will clarify that although my stories often involve severe spankings administered by feminine disciplinarians (usually upon masculine naked buttocks), they generally don't involve other aspects of female domination, meaning hard-core S&M and/or anal stuff.

I'll point out that a strong, healthy adult can withstand a great deal of corporal punishment delivered atop his/her bare bottom, especially if he/she is accustomed to being spanked intensively.

Seegee's fictional sorority sisters knew that already, of course... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 15
Alef, vorriongarion
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9