library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Trying to write my first story [series] Need some incite from female readers.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:20
RosieCheeks:
I would see baring own derriere as more embarrassing because it act of submitting, it a choice to comply, a choice to exhibit and as consequence agree to the physical correction, whereas having it bared by another is not these things even if you do not resist, it is being done to you so in effect if you so choose, you are not psychologically involved in the act

Well, I'm not a female however I would generally agree, I don't think that there would be any significant gender difference in approaching this issue.

The one way in which the spankee's posterior being exposed for punishment by the spanker might become more humbling would be should the spankee fail to immediately obey the spanker's instruction to bare his/her own bottom, only to have the spanker say something like "Never mind, baby boy/girl, I'll obviously have to take care of it for you," and then quickly do so.

That creates the image of the spankee as being too childish or immature to even undress him/herself, which to me would certainly increase his/her humiliation... --C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 21 Nov 2021 20:48
CrimsonKidCK:
"Never mind, baby boy/girl, I'll obviously have to take care of it for you,"

That pushes several buttons for a lot of us.

frost977
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 21 Nov 2021 21:46
CrimsonKidCK
what if it is a situation where the person about to be spanked is actually innocent, they were set up or framed and in the right but has a Spanker doesn't care. They are not being childish they are being punished for something they did not do. The spanker simply has a mean streak.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 2 Dec 2021 19:30
frost977:
CrimsonKidCK
what if it is a situation where the person about to be spanked is actually innocent, they were set up or framed and in the right but has a Spanker doesn't care. They are not being childish they are being punished for something they did not do. The spanker simply has a mean streak.

Well sure, that happens quite often in spanking-oriented fiction, it's one plot device to bring about an innocent person being unfairly disciplined, notably if the author wants to create sympathy for the spankee.

Personally, I prefer to have an 'unfair spanking' scenario within which the disciplinarian is well-intentioned, but some other character has 'set up' the person who ends up being spanked. There are also numerous plot twists that can be employed near the conclusion of such a story.

(Examples: The spanker actually knew that the victim was innocent, yet punished him/her anyway; the victim wanted to be spanked, so the character 'setting up' him/her was really working with him/her; the person doing the 'setting up' got caught, possibly even intentionally, and ended up being disciplined instead.)

However, one thing I don't necessarily expect in 'unfair spanking' accounts is justice, so sometimes the manipulative person gets away with it. Readers making comments on such stories sometimes wonder when that character will be receiving just retribution for his/her actions, yet possibly he/she never will.

However, a well-written account of an 'unfair spanking' can be darkly compelling, can't it...?? --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, betula, dxsuckit2112, Flavius, spanksandsuch, waladom
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9