library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Trying to write my first story [series] Need some incite from female readers.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
frost977
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Nov 2021 20:23
I am trying to write my first series, I have 4 and 1/2 parts so far 3000+ words avg. I cannot post of FB without iit becoming an essay.
I have sent in the 1st 4 part on the contact here form. so I guess they are pending.

without giving any spoilers - It is set in an alternate universe where there is an island nation, think an island the size of the UK & Ireland mushed together, where old fashioned ways and traditions are a thing. All parts of this story are 100% x?/f Spankees are all female mostly teens some adults. Spankers can be M or F teen or adult

The primary female character has a sort of cinderella with the step mom & 2 stepsisters only with spanking
I need to know is it more embarrassing to have some one pull down your pants or to have to do it yourself.
as a rule?
and quick and unexpected verses slower process.
IE: having shorts pulled down without warning nor knowing it is going to be bare, vs. being told first, or blue jeans where yanking is a slower process?

think with a mixed crowd of witnesses s or does it effect. I am trying to decide which my lead feels is worse so i feel like I actually need a females PoV on this.
any incite would be appreciated

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Nov 2021 21:19
I don't have any insight on how to incite. Sorry.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Nov 2021 21:25
I'm not female, but your island sounds much like Zark - the 'shared world' we created here in the Library. Perhaps reading some of the stories set there would help?

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Nov 2021 22:09
I think it’s worse to have to pull your pants down yourself. It’s that submitting that’s so humiliating.

frost977
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Nov 2021 00:32
myrkassi
Oh, i've never read any of those stories. or Zark I have had bits of this story & the island, sometimes the island is another planet. I suppose the Island could be on that world, in my mind the planet is mostly earth even landmass are mostly the same. I just leave it vague so i am not having to do too much explanation.
Part 1 & I think part 3 of chapter 1 of my story mostly do set up work, Part 3 could probably have just been added to part 1, but I had already sent part 1 in before i came up with part 3.

and I will keep katiePie's thoughts in the back of my mind. if any others have thoughts.

terminator2589
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:20
If your story is long and spans multiple parts, I recommend a mixture of both to evolve the plot via variety. I personally prefer situations in which someone does everything for you (including taking down the pants/panties/underwear) because I find it more humiliating to be dominated in every regard than to willfully submit to anything, but that's up to preference. I think that the difference here is between basically just conceding defeat early--thereby preserving some dignity--and being forced to give up all dignity whether one likes it or not. After all, punishment-spankings are not something that spankees should have any say in (unless you're planning the spankings to be consensual).

Also, M/x is not my thing, but I'm definitely looking forward to the F/f parts (and F/m if there were to be any although I doubt it given your description). Definitely looking forward to reading whenever the next "drop" of stories comes out.

Hope that helped. Cheers!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:28
I've written a few stories about places like that.
Bamber: Based on Amber: The Diceless Role Playing Game and NOT the novels... Because the author didn't want fanfic in this setting but was okay with game write ups.
Some people (mirror images of Amberites) who can cross worlds end up at an island nation where men spank women. On the other side of that world is a series of islands where females spank males. If memory serves, I moved the British Isles further out to sea to avoid most of the invasions of those isles.

County Line stories: the world rebuilt from a collapse and to get the country back together people accepted different social norms for different areas. In some places all drugs are legal, in others even tobacco is banded. And yes, there is a county where it is acceptably for young ladies (mostly in the 19 - 25 range) to get spanked.

Returning to... : set in this world (and written during the Great Recession) woman move home and are "re-raised" to be better adults.

I'm sure I've written other stories in setting like those ones, but this ones come to mind. Feel free to borrow any and all ideas in them.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#8 | Posted: 20 Nov 2021 23:02
My take on the matter of which is more embarrassing of self or disciplinarian removing panties, is it depends on dynamics of story, is the disciplinarian dominating the female by physical means eg baring her derriere or using psychological control and requiring compliance eg female baring herself.

I would see baring own derriere as more embarrassing because it act of submitting, it a choice to comply, a choice to exhibit and as consequence agree to the physical correction, whereas having it bared by another is not these things even if you do not resist, it is being done to you so in effect if you so choose, you are not psychologically involved in the act

frost977
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Nov 2021 00:40
The stories are all x/f with both male or female spankers. The spankings are all never the choice of the spanked, there are no x/m spankings on this island that stops at about 12 after that discipline is more like they are in the army , push ups - running etc.

Skipping m/f parts may also skip some story that sets up something for later, like skipping a couple of pages in a book. If there is any romance and I haven't decided yet, but if there is it will be in a m/f situation. Skipping the sections with NO spanking will miss a lot of setup. I use those to sort of give the rules of the world/Island so that I don't have to do as much of that in the Spanking parts.

I plan on doing both as far as who pulls down the pants. It looks like it will be long may be book length depended on how far I take it.

I will give 2 scenarios that are a ways away so time to forget. A boarding school that is traditionally only Girls there is 1 guy student. Who is by and large a Nice guy who is in this class and has the seat directly

This will have a spanked at school spanked at home with a twist.
Female 17, looses her home work all transgression no matter how small uses spanking for girls. She goes through class knowing at the end of class she is going to spanked bending over the teachers desk with the only Boy in school having a front row seat veiw of her bottom, Plus it will be his responsibility later that night to give the 'spanked at home' part of the spanking. He is her neighbor outside of school and she has a bit of a crush on him though hasn't shared it with anyone.

Now standing in front of this boy and the class about to bend over the desk and be paddled, she now finds out that BOTH spankings are required to be on the Bare bottom no way out.

which is more embarrassing in each situation, A. spanked in class B Spanked by the boy after. lowering her own pants or having them pulled down.

and just general feels as a female of being in that position.

I already know what I think I am going to do, and remember the boy is a nice guy but that doesn't stop him from enjoying what he sees and is going to be doing to her himself later. Assume both are High school SRs. so 17.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:18
You could look at my Phi Gamma Beta series. It’s not set on another world or an island, but in a sorority. A few chapters do feature boys being spanked, but it’s mostly F/F. Agewise, being college students most of the participants are in the 18 - early 20’s range.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
brandispank, Glenlivet, tantrarav
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9