library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What Are Some Good Examples Of "Maintenance Spankings" In Stories?

Zedbront
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Oct 2021 14:21
While working on a story, I came to decide I wanted to implement some sort of maintenance spanking into it, in other words, an undeserved spanking given simply to prevent bad behavior in the future. This has always been an interesting concept to me. What are some good stories that involve a version of this? Thanks!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Oct 2021 05:07
You might check out MJ2001's series "Grandad Takes Charge.." I won't tell the plot but it does have maintenance spankings it.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:56
Zedbront
Not for nothing, but I think your concept of what a maintenance spanking is, is fractured. To me (or maybe my idea of what it is, is wrong), a maintenance spanking is when someone hasn't been bad but they get a spanking anyway, so it's a "fun" spanking (just for fun). Now some might contend that WHO is having the fun, changes just what a fun or maintenance spanking really is. If it's the spanker who is having fun, or the spankee. Some might say if the spankee is having fun, then it really isn't a spanking.

Now, that said, I can't think of any stories with "fun" spankings in them (besides mine, but they aren't posted anywhere on the net). Perhaps the easiest way to define a maintenance spanking is to say it is, start to end, 100% consensual. I mean, seriously, who else would "allow" themselves to be spanked for NO reason; that they haven't been bad, but just because? In most other cases, although they might not like that it's been decreed by someone else; that they are to be spanked, most spankees recognize they "earned" a spanking (for being "bad") and thereby don't fight it as much, as they might a maintenance spanking.

If that's the case, then consider:
Clara and the Automaton by Mark Hall (curious consensual)
The Adventures of Butterfly McKindrick by Susan Thomas (desired consensual)

In both of those instances, the spankee sought their spanking, although one thought about being spanked for a long time, and the other only recently considered it. Now some might say, unless it is initiated by the spanker, then it isn't a "maintenance spanking." Regardless, you have to admit the spankee hasn't been bad, thus the spànker is doing it "just because," of which they can heap the BS on and say it's to make the (really a submissive and not a...) spankee to be reminded that a disciplinary spanking could be just around the corner, where allthe spanker is doing is simply venting/transference their own frustrations out on the spankee (those are stories I don't like to read, because, to me, the spanker is bullying the spankee and therefore I have no examples of such).

My point is, I think your perspective of the why's a maintenance spanking occurs is what you need, and thereby be more inspirational, than reading other writer's examples.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
EpicGamer, laststraw, mj2001, phillipuk, Pogogacy, saripas
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9