library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Anybody Here Heard of Bobby Venice from Deviantart?

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2021 22:57
Just look up "Bobby Venice" on Deviantart, and I'm sure you'll find him.

Venice mostly does doctored images of grown girls dressed as little ones, but his story, "Veronica's Stolen Adulthood," is as up Alec Leamus's alley, as anything I have EVER come across. Though it doesn't have much spanking, it doesn't need it, because it is the slowest, most satisfying age regression is have ever seen, not the least because she is in no way kinky, or drawn to it, and isn't hardly interested by the guy who is doing this to her, but feels she has to go along, and the guy doesn't even have sex with her, because he's on a power trip, so what's the point? He wants to completely dominate her, and by the time he's finished, he loses interest, which shows that he understands the pull of this kink completely.

The ending is logical, if sad, and I wish some third party could rehabilitate her, if but partially, but I think I have in this story finally found the purest form of lit this genre can produce in psychological terms.

I could RAVE about this one, analyze it to bits.

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Aug 2021 15:05
No replies? Disappointing.

tamerfaryak
Male Member

Egypt
#3 | Posted: 9 Aug 2021 02:44
Well, my reply might be more disappointing I'm afraid, but I took a brief glance on his DA, and I think it's an ABDL exclusive space - obviously there are some overlapping between the two fetishes, but I think discussing his work may be more suitable for the specialized ABDL forums.

Also not to accuse you of heresy or anything , but this following statement will not be very popular around here:
Noiterk:
Though it doesn't have much spanking, it doesn't need it

Agree to disagree, but there's nothing, in my humble opinion, that won't be greatly improved with more and more spankings added to it!

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Aug 2021 17:06
I won't argue with you; feedback appreciated.

Tableleg0
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 Oct 2021 13:11
Oh, is he the guy who does the Diaper Dimension captions? I love those! I feel like there should be a captions are of this site. Idk, I haven’t been here that long, it’s totally possible iv just missed one ;)

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
caner2214, manhattan, Steenabelle, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9