library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Still needing story posting help

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Sep 2010 16:47
I thought I had someone to help me edit my Sara's Paddle stories but it turns out after I sent him the stories, he hasn't got the time to do it. I have Sara's Paddle Part 6 and Part 7 finished. I will give them to anyone who will edit them to meet the posting guidelines and get them published. I don't even want credit for them. You can get the full rights as the authur of the stories. I don't care about being a writer, I just like writing this series and seeing the stories live on the Internet. I went over the stories the best I know how so they shouldn't need too much editing. If you would like these two parts and promise that you will submit them in the right format to get them published, they are yours for the taking. Please email me at t1espo@gmail.com and I will send you the stories in Microsoft word format.

Thanks,
Spankdaddy.

runcy
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 9 Sep 2010 21:36
I have problems formating myself, but will have a word with my writing partner, and see if she can help you out.

smartypants
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 10 Sep 2010 10:36
Hi spankdaddy,I'm runcy's writing partner and I'll be happy to help in any way I can,send me your stories to-

loricane@live.co.uk

I'll gladly sort them and send them back to you and hopefully they'll be fine for the library.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Sep 2010 18:37
Stories parts 6 and 7 emailed. I will make sure you get full credit for the editing.

Thanks,

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Azarga, Ingen, jimc, LPL51681, mobblers, Patron, phillipuk, twin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9