library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

For Valentines 2021 - Most romantic story?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Carlsbad
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:18
What are the best romantic spanking stories in the library?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 13 Feb 2021 20:23
I suppose it depends on what you mean by romantic, but I would suggest Phil K's "First Date", "The Neighborly Thing" by Fiona Blue, and the serial "Spanking Lindsey" by Richard Marlowe.

Carlsbad
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:00
Alef, Thank YOU! I enjoyed each of those recommendations immensely. I want to clarify for anyone else who is trying to find the stories you referenced that the writer handle for the Spanking Lindsey series is Rick Marlowe rather than Richard Marlowe.

This made for a very nice Valentines day, Sunday afternoon indulgence.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:59
As you can probably tell from my previous post, I am all with Carlsbad here, and so, I think, are many of the library's authors and readers. The few stories I have mentioned so far, only scratch the surface, and you may also like to take a look at writers like Mark Hall, Janine, and JessicaK, although none of them write what I would call "romances" (and most of the stories are M/F).

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Feb 2021 14:55
Alef:
As you can probably tell from my previous post, I am all with Carlsbad here, and so, I think, are many of the library's authors and readers.

Yes, I'd second that, Alef.
Carlsbad, I suggest you checkout Ruegirl's author page as many of her stories can be termed as romantic in nature, without being over the top shmaltzy stuff.

Carlsbad
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:03
Thank yous to Alef again and to flopsybunny. I look forward to exploring the stories of those authors.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:49
I am now a little confused about what to expect of myself, but I can see at least four different ways a spanking story can be romantic (although they may not all be equally appropriate for Valentine’s Day):

Nostalgia: Many spanking stories are nostalgic by nature, looking back to days when life was simpler and choices more clear-cut. I think that many of us have a spanking fetish that is inherently romantic in the sense that it encompasses a wish for a more orderly world where the good are rewarded, the bad are punished, but where there is always a way for the bad to change their ways and become good (but only after a lengthy spanking, of course).

Romance (as portrayed in books labeled «romance»): These books are usually based on a battle of wills between the hero and the heroine, and I cannot possible be the only one who has wished to see Emma across Mr. Knightley’s lap?

Trust and acceptance: Many of us has wondered how to get our spanking fetish to fit into an ordinary relationship. A story that manages to describe this in a convincing way is quite romantic to me.

Sensuality and sexuality: These things are romantic in themselves if described in the right way!

Carlsbad
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:51
Thanks for the excellent reading suggestions. I am sure there are many more Romantic Spanking Stories in the library - so please keep them coming.

It also seems that this thread struck a chord with several folks. Perhaps it is time for another challenge...

I would suggest the challenge title "Romantic without explicit sexual description"

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Feb 2021 23:48
Carlsbad:
What are the best romantic spanking stories in the library?

You could also check out stories by Linda and flowerchild.

Also, you can browse the bookshelves. Go to Submissions, then Browse, and slide across to the Bookcases. You have the option of browsing many subgenres, Romance being one of them.

Carlsbad
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:55
flopsybunny:
Also, you can browse the bookshelves. Go to Submissions, then Browse, and slide across to the Bookcases. You have the option of browsing many subgenres, Romance being one of them.

Clever flopsybunny. I couldn't really USE the bookshelves until I subscribed. Mission accomplished, you closed the sale. I'm not really complaining you flopsyMinx!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
ahowell208, alsomarie, atab123, hardcharlie9600
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9