LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spankings in Prison Environments

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Jan 2021 21:00
Can anyone suggest any stories set in a prison or reformatory environment? I know about Daria Little's Phoenix Girls' School series as well as Lurking Dragon's sci-fi one. What are some other ones I could take a look at? Mine will be set in the near future. the spankee will be in her 40's. I have three stories already done but I don't know if I will upload them just yet. I might if only to push up over the 30,000 mark.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Jan 2021 22:08
Rachel, you might find my story, "Just Another Day in the Sewing Room", interesting. It's short and a light read, but set in the environment you seek.

The next part of my Belgravia story (loaded, but not published yet) includes a short "Welcome" scene.

Regards
Tired

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Jan 2021 22:46
There's my California Correction which is an article style story set in a purpose built facility for celebrity offenders. It was inspired by Paris Hilton's brief prison stay.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Jan 2021 23:32
There's 'The Prison Whipping' by Alex Birch (which Tiredny recommended to me many years ago).

You could also try my own 'The Texas Prison Paddling Scandal'.

Meanwhile, don't delay - post today!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:22
You might enjoy the stories of Imreadonly2. Among my stories, you might enjoy:
A 95% Chance Of Safety
Arizona Vacation
The Anecdotal Example
Late For Her Hearing
A Visit To The Facility
A Tour Of The Facility
Wrongly Admitting Her To The Facility
A Model Prison
Letter Home From The Institute
The Lucky Ones
The Magistrate
The Return Of The Cane..
A Scared Straight Tour
Snail Mail Exchange
The Sensible Schoolgirl
Settling The Cheque
An Unexpected Stop On The Tour
A Visit To A Foreign School

Goodgulf

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:46
Thanks for all the pointers, guys. Much appreciated

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:08
Alternatively if you're a subscriber you can also run 3 separate searches in the synopsis field, which gives the following results:
Reformatory = 55 matches
Prison = 164 matches
Reform school = 34 matches

eljefe
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:18
Goodgulf, did you ever consider posting Break of a Lifetime here, or did you think it wandered too far off topic?

Of my stories,

Paying the Debt in Full and
Two Sinners

might be of interest. I might have another on the way soon.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:37
I might, but I have to rewrite parts of that to post that story here. Well, to expand the spanking scenes and maybe remove some of the embarrassing scenes.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Oct 2023 02:58
NOT exactly "spankings" as requested in this old zombie thread, but prison discipline nonetheless can be found in my recent post in SS:

Strict Spanking Stories

Now this is a letter supposedly written by an English doctor to a friend in London describing his recent visit to a Russian women's prison. This "letter" written in 1880 was published by a Frenchman named Jean de Villiot in 1900. While there exists an old English translation, (I have only seen small excerpts) I took the trouble to translate into modern English.

Again, the discipline described in the letter is NOT "spanking", but it clearly is corporal punishment of a rather severe nature. Next, the issue is whether what's described is typical of Russian prison discipline or just a figment of Jean de Villiot's imagination.

What makes the question even interesting is the fact that during the letter's date, AND the publication date, Russia was ruled by the Czar and his aristocrats. Further, there are other works describing similar punishments dispensed in other authoritarian regimes at the same time period. So, this was not as "uncommon" as one would think.

In closing, whether the letter was "real" and Jean de Villiot "borrowed it" or whether it was strictly fiction, we'll never know. After some 120 years the trail is quite cold.

Tired

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
caner2214, gerard, spanki1962, WinterDarling
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9