The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Big Bottom Spankings

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Aug 2021 16:05
galt54
Oh, they are grateful all right! Grateful because they have an excuse to spank! And story writers are grateful to have another plot line. And the one being spanked can be grateful for whoever designed the thong bikini for providing her a reason or excuse for getting spanked!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 24 Aug 2021 16:34
"An Age Thing" is a reversal story where the "spankee" is initially insecure about her appearance and in one scene the size of her bottom as it appears to her smaller spanker is likened to having been presented with too large a slice of birthday cake.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Aug 2021 19:44
I wrote a story or two using the GURPS magic system. Specifically using the "Alter Body" spell to appear younger. The problem with that spell is there is conversation of mass. That means if you change from adult to mid teens you become chubby as your body is smaller but has to weigh the same.

The Reporter - a reporter takes the form of a schoolgirl to go undercover at a private school for girls to track down a story that will make her career.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:36
Goodgulf
I think you meant "conservation of mass". "Conversation of mass" sounds like a fancy way to say someone was talking in church.....a very spankable offense, btw. LOL

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:35
Ah. There are times I hate spell checkers. When I'm in a hurry and typing out a message like that one I can become careless with spelling and too trusting of the spell checker's first suggestion.

"conservation of mass" = that was it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
Chuck36, Euphrosyne, lasttry, Lizchurch, myrkassi, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9