The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Conversing during

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:40
I'm sure I remember a story with a schoolgirl getting spanked by her (?games) teacher, during which they talked about the teacher's participation in an upcoming tennis tournament; the schoolgirl wanted to know if the teacher spanked schoolgirls to improve her tennis stroke, or played tennis to strengthen her spanking arm!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#22 | Posted: 13 Feb 2021 13:06
It’s only a one-liner but the plea from the errant female in my story, The Little Black Dress (plug) right at the end of the story and just before the first whack lands, brought many comments from readers* when the story first appeared.

* Readers and listeners as those were the days when audio versions of certain stories were produced and this was one that was featured. That audio version is still available on the site and It’s worth listening to if only for the sound effect at the end.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#23 | Posted: 20 Mar 2021 15:59
I'll take the opportunity to self-plug: My recent story "The Pros and Cons of Cross-Country Skiing" is to some extent an attempt to take up the challenge, although the conversation may be too much about the reason for the spanking to really qualify.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:22
I think I can help here... A major element of Chapter 6 of my serial (more a collection of related stories set in a girls' school) The Boundary Chronicles is a conversation between a wicked schoolmaster and a bare bottomed, otk, girl who he questions about her disciplinary regime at home as a prelude to spanking that same bottom.

She probably enjoys the conversation less than the spanking and she isn't that keen on the spanking.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Priscilla
Female Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 16 Apr 2021 17:13
myrkassi
That sounds like a fun story. If you recall where it could be found I'd be interested.

Alef
Thank you for the heads up. I enjoyed the story.

Hotspur
I've read the story but missed the audio version. I'll look for it again later.

Geoffrey
That was lovely but the spanker strikes me as a bit over the top as a pervert. I think I would have enjoyed it more from Helen's point of view.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 16 Apr 2021 23:14
You can try my "Study in Scarlet" (which was actually written for the painting challenge a while back). In it the spanking is taking place as the couple discusses the painting and more particularly the cruel critique the husband made to friends that landed him in his current predicament to begin with. It's a mix of actual critique and scolding.....and meant to be amusing.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:24
Priscilla,

You've "got" it in one! Major Greg (Groggy) Burton, the Deputy Head at the Boundary School for Girls, is a pervert and an entirely reprehensible character with no redeeming features, apart from his love of the naked female bottom. Today the school would be closed down and he would be prosecuted and imprisoned.

Geoffrey Stirling

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 18 Apr 2021 22:32
Priscilla - I can't remember exactly where I read the story; probably in Janus magazine, rather than online, I'm afraid.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#29 | Posted: 23 Apr 2021 14:52
Priscilla:
myrkassi
That sounds like a fun story. If you recall where it could be found I'd be interested.

Alef
Thank you for the heads up. I enjoyed the story.

Hotspur
I've read the story but missed the audio version. I'll look for it again later.

Geoffrey
That was lovely but the spanker strikes me as a bit over the top as a pervert. I think I would have enjoyed it more from Helen's point of view.

Hi Priscilla, if you go to my author page and scroll down to The Little Black Dress under stories, you'll see an audio icon (a pair of earphones). If you click on that you should be able to listen to the audio version. I was told at the time that the whack at the end was a genuine sound effect and suspect that the recipient might be somebody well known to our members.

Ernest
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 14 Jun 2021 15:20
imreadonly2

Not exactly the same, but in Chapter 5 of my story The Headmaster's Schoolgirl Wife, the title character is in the Headmaster's study, in the guise of a schoolgirl. She is about to be caned because her husband is out of town, and the substitute doesn't realize she's the Headmaster's wife, and not a "real" school girl.

I have just read this story - it is very exciting. I don't usually read stories which are as long as that, but that was very well described with the woman's - and the girls' - predicaments very excitingly drawn!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
Nelon, Richard_Windsor, Sloth
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9