The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Do computers dream of electric sheep?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 28 Aug 2020 20:45
myrkassi:
I use a variety of methods for coming up with names - sometimes the right name just pops into my mind (though I often have to check that I'm not using the name of some celebrity that I've picked up from internet news or the telly), sometimes I look along my bookshelves and mix-and-match authors' names to create names of minor characters, and sometimes I use one of those websites for naming babies that tells you the meaning and origin of names.

Lileas, the witch from 'The Witching Hour', one of my stories, is actually named after the last person to be put on trial for witchcraft in Scotland!

Sorry, I wish there were a "thumbs up" option on comments to avoid silly little acknowledgements like this. Those are creative ways to come up with names.

You better hope that witch doesn't come back to haunt you, or your dreams! (I detest emoticons)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 29 Aug 2020 19:27
In one totally farcical tale I used the last names Plumpbottom, Tinglebutt and Bigrump (can you think of better for a spanking story?). Dominique Thorne is the title character of another (whose personality can be easily guessed). And in a third, Percy and Pansy Prissiwell present themselves as might be expected (though, as it turns out, Pansy has a much different side). Those are the only ones I can recall.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:53
I think that the name "Ticklebum"in a story involving birching was cute.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
scribbles6, SummerRed, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9