library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories where the spanker inappropriately enjoys it...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
MarkyMarks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Jul 2020 15:48
Whether it's a headmaster/headmistress, mom, dad, boss, principal, or other authority figure giving a well earned spanking (or even a spanking for a flimsy justification) sometimes the bottom on their lap or bent over their desk is just so cute...

I'm looking for stories that contain this theme. I'm not talking about spouses or lovers who obviously adore the bottom they're spanking, but authority figures who shouldn't be enjoying themselves or getting turned on, but they do, and acknowledge it. There's something deliciously naughty about it, but it's not ALL that common in spanking fiction, perhaps because it's almost taboo, particularly for a parent/step parent.

The best examples I can think of from some widely read authors are Geoffrey Sterling's lecherous headmaster, some of TFS's female spankers who acknowledge that they enjoy it, and several of Guy Spencer's spankers who can't help themselves but try to suppress it.
I'm looking for other examples, maybe obscure authors. Thanks in advance.

Dufus
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Jul 2020 22:08
Read some of Louis Watson's stories. They may be what you are looking for.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Jul 2020 23:46
I just read W. Arthur's "Anything for sale" which might fit that concept.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jul 2020 06:15
I don't know that there's ever anything inappropriate about them, but the ladies in the Spank Shop series from the teenage Kimberley Kennedy to her employer Andrea Mahony certainly enjoy spanking. Come to think of it so do the girls in the Phi Gamma Beta sorority.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Jul 2020 08:56
You might enjoy some of mine, Marky. Try 'Roses at Midnight' (spank-loving headmaster) or 'Ellie's New Dad' and 'The Night Katie's Life Changed' (stepdads).

karen8419
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Jul 2020 23:34
Rick1463's a friend who cares series would be worth checking out😀

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:10
You might like Kelly-Ann Gets Caned. It's a role play story but it's a lecherous headmaster takes advantage of naughty schoolgirl scenario.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Jul 2020 17:09
A spanker enjoying it? Who would have thought?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 Aug 2020 04:39
MarkyMarks, You might enjoy my story "Only Imagine."

jevv
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2020 07:30
No doubt that some of the fearsome ladies in stories by Arthur Blimp are a little too keen to dish out a caning or smacked bottom to those in their charge.
Think that you don't care for F/m? Until I read Blimp, neither did I.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Cuchim, insonia, meirth, oxford
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9