LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A story suggestion for someone to take up

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Brosse6
Male Author

France
#1 | Posted: 5 May 2020 19:10
There seems to be a problem peculiar to the USA regarding 'stolen valour' which would make a great story.

I have never served in the military nor am I American so I am not best placed to tackle the subtle nuances of this topic. I have however recently watched a couple of videos where a retired Navy Seal has busted the fraudsters (even women) and it looks a good topic for a spanking story.

If someone has already done a story, then I apologise.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 May 2020 21:07
I've served in the military and find those people contemptible.
Well, this would be a different topic.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 5 May 2020 21:40
Often123

I think the theme has great potential for a story, it could be Vet.M/fake.F, Vet.F/fake.f or fake.m

As I imply though the writer would have to have military knowledge in order to explain how the fraud was detected and the questions the Vet asked in order to expose the fraud.

It seems often these fraudsters, have the wrong badges/ribbons on their uniforms or dress wrongly and grossly exaggerate the units they have served in.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 May 2020 23:00
I know I'm probably going to get rapped for this and I'm going to stay away from the political side but, as a relatable story, someone who hangs the USA flag upside down. Not to disrepect those who've fought and died for the USA but does so for what it's supposed to represent: a nation in distress. You can't say the USA, with all the problems it's facing, isn't a nation in distress. So a young spanko patriot, or even a non-spanko, hangs the flag upside down and gets unjustly spanked for it before said spanker is upended themselves for unjustly spanking.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 6 May 2020 05:46
Because the Union Flag is so apparently symmetrical horizontally, whenever I see one I always find myself automatically checking that it's the right way up. Having said that, it's rare to see, not, I think, because people are particularly careful but because proper flags are designed with different rope connections (there is probably a correct term for these) top and bottom so it's harder to do. This doesn't apply to flags not designed for flagpoles, but it's still rare to see one upside down, fortunately, or I would have to spank someone.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 May 2020 06:32
opb
I wouldn't be able to tell if it was upside down or not but I remember back when Union flag dresses and T-shirts were popular, following the Spice Girls, hearing a man in a pub berating a young woman for the flag on her dress being not just upside down but altogether crooked.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 6 May 2020 09:48
This lady definitely merits a sound spanking IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltgiWDSnn2U

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 May 2020 19:08
KatiePie:
a man in a pub berating a young woman for the flag on her dress

It brings to mind American flag bikinis, which you actually sit on, or if being a thong model, having them practically up your butt. I haven't seen any US flag slippers, but it wouldn't surprise me and it would be such a contradiction. A friend of mine has a door mat of a football team and I had to ask if he was supporting them or disliked them since we in fact wiped our feet on their insignia. Flag bikini spanking anyone?

Brosse6:
It seems often these fraudsters, have the wrong badges/ribbons on their uniforms or dress wrongly and grossly exaggerate the units they have served in.

It brings to mind a comedy with I think it was Steve Martin or Leslie Nielsen (can't remember right now) in a scene trying to pass for an ex soldier from Vietnam, claiming that he took part in battles at places which he only lists as incoherent South-East Asian sounds as Nang Dang and so on. So the scene of a faker is there for the taking, just add some spanking

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 6 May 2020 22:30
My B-I-L just retired as a full-bird Army Colonel, and nothing will set him off faster than someone getting caught faking military honors.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 May 2020 22:33
Glagla:
It brings to mind a comedy with I think it was Steve Martin or Leslie Nielsen (can't remember right now) in a scene trying to pass for an ex soldier from Vietnam, claiming that he took part in battles at places which he only lists as incoherent South-East Asian sounds as Nang Dang and so on.

I'm pretty sure there's a scene in 'Trading Places' when Eddie Murphy is faking being disabled in the beginning of the movie and trying to convince the cops it was from military service like you're describing. But I haven't seen that movie in years so don't consider this gospel.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
78spank, Abaddon, Leeb29, Matteo69, RABRLA
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9