Wedgies and Spankings

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Jul 2020 00:12
Seegee:
I remember a cartoon in one of the cp magazines with a girl over a teachers knee, her skirt had been taken down and her pantries were wedged between her cheeks and the caption was 'when I campaigned for skirts to be left down and panties up this is not what I meant!'

That would be the perfect punchline for a student body representative story here. Write it!

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 2 Jul 2020 01:45
I think that cartoon is one of Nik Zula's - if not, it's very similar!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Jul 2020 06:13
I don't know who the artist was. The magazine was probably published in the late 70's or early 80's.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 2 Jul 2020 16:05
Seegee
I don't know who the artist was. The magazine was probably published in the late 
 70's or early 80's.

During the 80's a popular fetish cartoonist in CP periodicals was Brian Tarsis, other than that, if the humor was campy, then it might have been other main stream artists, like DeCarlo, etc.

Abaddon
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 3 Jul 2020 09:24
I love the pulled up panties concept - it bares the cheeks while maintaining (some) modesty, and thus seems (slightly) more realistic to me

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 3 Jul 2020 13:39
Getting a wedgie along with a spanking?
I do spank and on many occasions once I've warmed up over the outer clothing, be it jeans or a skirt, after we get to the underwear and I've administered some more spanks, I do like to pull the panties (or knickers if they're wearing what I told them to) up so tight that they slip right inbetween the labia and also rub on the clitoris. Of course it doesn't turn every girl on, but most love it!
I don't see it described quite so graphically in stories on the odd occasion when it is mentioned. Are you asking for it to be a feature rather than an incidental?
One-piece swimsuits are hopefully so tight a fit that they are almost wedgies already and require very little adjustment to reveal and stimulate all!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
digger, druidicone, dund93, JanushPawlon, sagitarius
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9