library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Auction

titch
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 3 Jan 2020 13:09
I have been looking for stories involving something along the lines of a spanking auction or competition between Dominant ladies where their prize is to give a spanking! My preference is for F/m, F/M or F/f, F/F stories or any involving a mix of F/fm Does anyone know of any such stories please?

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Jan 2020 08:33
Hello Titch, I can imagine some!

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Jan 2020 16:58
Whilst this is an entertaining idea, I think it would have to be in the realms of fantasy because in the real world it is almost always men who pay for spanking services, whichever end of the hairbrush they are. I think the idea might have been executed where it was a slave auction, but then I suppose the meat of the story would have been what happened after the auction.
An auction in itself is only interesting in fiction insofar as the item being bid for is of great value, and the bidders are desperate to win it. For example there is an auction scene in Richard Adams' Maia where the heroine offers herself for 'one night only' to raise money, and because of her fame, fabled beauty (and presumably plot importance) there is a great deal of interest. Needless to say she gets well bedded but the money raising scheme fails for plot reasons.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jan 2020 22:06
There was a Grove Press book, whose name can't quite come to me where an oft spanked daughter is presented nude at a garden party with adults and children watching and paying admission and the man strapping her winning a lottery for the honor and of the strapping of a lifetime.

For some resembling this in some fashion try Crimson Kid. Especially SSC or games. Can't remember an auction. Maybe with some encouragement. ; )

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Jan 2020 00:00
In the search function here I searched for "auction," which returned 34 entries (22 different tales, since some were multi-part). I didn't check the synopses to see how many might mesh with what you're seeking, but i'm guessing there might be one or more. Take a look.

Edit: upon adding a requirement that the spanker be female, the list is narrowed to 4, all F/F.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Jan 2020 19:29
njrick:
the list is narrowed to 4, all F/F

Well, that's pretty lame, isn't it, compared to 29183 items in total. Anyone care to do something about it? What about an unlikely story in which a dominant woman is auctioned out and the bidders are submissive men, i.e. bidding for a night of spankings?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Jan 2020 14:10
titch: at the risk of presuming, I will point you in the direction of one story with two separate parts that deals with the unexpected results of a D/s charity raffle. It's not an auction per se, but the implications are similar. However, since one story deals more exclusively with a particular oral servitude-based D/s activity than spanking (while the other clearly does) I never submitted it here since it probably falls outside of the LSF guidelines. However, if you go to my author's page and click the link to my website, you'll find it under the stories section. It's aptly called "The Raffle". Not sure if it's what you're looking for, in fact, I think it may well NOT be. But....it is a raffle story. The spanking half of the story deals with a guy who volunteered to be one of the subs raffled off.....only to find out that the person who 'won him' is someone he recalls unpleasantly from his past.

titch
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:14
kdpierre
Thank you KD I will check this and even if it doesn't meet my want, it sounds interesting!

titch
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:25
tyrport
Thank you for your kind advice! I have read all of Crimson Kids stories and I love them but unfortunately there is no auction! I will persevere! I can visualise a line of naughty teens being offered to an audience of ladies to raise money for charity rather than face legal action for their misdeeds! I have attempted to write the story but unfortunately so far I've not very successful!

titch
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:26
Thank you all for your help and advice, much appreciated!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Alef, Balor, druidicone, rabbitrun, Smachtai, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9