library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What's your favorite spanking story outside the library?

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Dec 2019 21:35
Most of my favorite stories are here on the library, but I also have a few that you can't find there. I think my all time favorite is "Untitled Series" by Adrianne Bloom. It's so well written that I wouldn't be surprised if the author of this 7 part series was actually a writer. It's a bit on the severe side, but well worth the read. You can find it easily on the asstr forced nudity story archive (puericil).

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Dec 2019 22:10
Oh that's easy. The Melody series by Lurking Dragon. There a couple of CP universes outside my own that I'd love to live in but LD's tops the list.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Dec 2019 14:13
kerrsutherland:
Oh that's easy. The Melody series by Lurking Dragon. There a couple of CP universes outside my own that I'd love to live in but LD's tops the list.

Available on Laura's site for anyone interested:

http://thespankingcorner.com/stories/lurkingdragon/index.html#Collegegirl

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 30 Dec 2019 20:28
My favourite is Wicken Fen by Vincent, a tale about a nature warden (in the eponymous reserve) and his girl. The author later added a couple of extra chapters and renamed it Love Story. Also, if I'm allowed two I'd pick The Blood Red Sea by Mystique, a friend of Ross of Kilahara after whom this library is named. This is a delicate (ish) vampire and diplomacy story except with spanking

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Dec 2019 20:44
It would be very difficult to pick one or more outside of the Library

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:35
Possibly the Welcome Home series by Rosewood.
Also a story called Stacey's Mom, but I dont know who the author is.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:28
A writer named "The Texas Tailblazer" began a series several years ago named, "Our Warm Community", It centnered around a single mom, her teen aged daughter and the Mom's new boyfriend, who happed to be principal at her daughters school. It had many of the elements I like in stories, school CP, home spanking, some adult play CP and tasteful sex between Mom and boyfriend. Unfortunately, I believe the author passes on before finishing this series.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 15:22
The Prussian Girls by Dedeaux.

Or Saturday Afternoon Detention (all four of the instalments in the series) by Angela Richards.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#9 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 16:30
This will be of little help to most of you, but there is a Swedish site of spanking stories called "Smisksidan" (there seem to be two with almost the same name, but this is the one that specializes in X/F stories) with some stories I like very much, especially those by the nick "Klara" (I have a suspicion she has written some of the other stories as well). Many of them are/pretend to be real life accounts, and I admit I am very easily fooled in such matters. Another part of their attraction is perhaps that they are written in a language close to my own, and although the standard terms for spanking are totally different in Norwegian and Swedish, the Swedish terms are still very evocative.

spkcomics
Male Member

Brazil
#10 | Posted: 31 Dec 2019 18:40
Arizona406 (MaryJo) - Adventure with Mr. Potter
Brenda - Catholic School in New England
Constance (Connie) (CeeCee) - Perfect Pitch
Constance (Connie) (CeeCee) - It's just a spank
Constance (Connie) (CeeCee) - The girl who cried spank!
Gladdy - Li's Miss Perfect Ain't So Perfect
Peter J - Anna's Secret
Qlql - Opinions of spanking
Qlql - Lina's curiosity
Qlql - Spankings at the Norman family chapters 12-16
Sarah - Kimberly and The Spanking Knickers Code
Vic Arious (Pluto4848) - Lisa's Curious
Vic Arious (Pluto4848) - Stacey's Mom
Vic Arious (Pluto4848) - Lisa, Terri, and Stacey
Whetstone - Bucci Neighborhood Spankings
Unknown - Lucky Lucy's Luck Runs Out
onMars - WITNESS

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
AltanativeFTW, arsdigita, davenhall, hausfrau, Hotscot, Mcdonald112358, meyer, ShelbyH, typop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9