The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Looking for Juanoneone stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
segur007
Male Member

France
#1 | Posted: 14 Dec 2019 16:08
Hi,
I am looking for 2 Juanoneone stories which are not yet published in the Library. One is called "The research project" and is supposedly about a girl who researches spankings by getting them.
The other one is called "there's something about Suzie", I read this one more than 10 years ago, it's about a TV show which gets higher rankings once the young starlet starts getting spankings, lots of them!!

Anybody would have this stories in storage?

Thanks in advance.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2019 17:44
Since I read your request I've been looking for these stories online. The nearest I've got to finding them is a reference to them having been posted on groups.yahoo.com/groups/spank_fiction in April 2007.

If you do find them can you repost them here - if it's allowed - or provide a link to them?

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Dec 2019 20:08
You're in luck. I still had access to that Yahoo group and found them.

edit: And right after I got the text, Yahoo finished their nuking of Yahoo Groups. All conversations and messages from the past 20 years are gone.

"There's Something About Susie" appears complete in three parts. I have three parts of "Research Project" but it's unclear whether it ends after part 3; it seems incomplete.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Dec 2019 17:16
The source where I found the link to the Yahoo group mentioned that both stories were in three parts, so if 'Research Project' is incomplete, it's possible Juanoneone intended to write more, but simply never got around to it...!

I look forward to reading these stories. From other websites where Juanoneone's stories are archived, he seems happy to have his stories reposted, provided that they're not altered, and that they're attributed to him.

Sad to hear about the Yahoo groups - so much content lost without trace...

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Dec 2019 22:40
myrkassi:
The source where I found the link to the Yahoo group mentioned that both stories were in three parts, so if 'Research Project' is incomplete, it's possible Juanoneone intended to write more, but simply never got around to it...!

I look forward to reading these stories. From other websites where Juanoneone's stories are archived, he seems happy to have his stories reposted, provided that they're not altered, and that they're attributed to him.

I have received permission to submit the new stories for posting under Juanoneone's authorship. I need to do some formatting cleanup first.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:19
Good news!

segur007
Male Member

France
#7 | Posted: 21 Dec 2019 22:46
That's great. Thanks a lot!!!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:34
@ thepreacherswife: Great news.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 2 Jan 2020 19:10
More good news - I managed to get my archive request in before the deadline and was able to get a download of all the contents of the Yahoo groups I was a member of. Includes messages and files.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Jan 2020 20:01
Huzzah!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 15
Alef, carlspanks, donut88, ladderman, Redwolf64, SlippersSting
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9