library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Sylvia's mother by Simon Smith

segur007
Male Member

France
#1 | Posted: 2 Dec 2019 17:40
I've recently discovered these series on the Alvaro's archive and fell in love with them. They have everything I personally like in a spanking story: F/f, domestic theme, punishment witnessed by at least one person outside the family circle, embarrassment, humour...

I wonder if anyone has information on the author, has he published other stories other than those?

Besides, I would gladly receive your advice to find on the library stories similar to these ones.

Thank you in advance.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2019 01:18
I do not have any info for you. But I share your same interests. Would be happy to receive information you requested. Bon soir.

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2019 10:17
Sylvia's mother says, 'Please don't say nothin'
To make her start cryin' and stay'

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2019 18:48
blimp:
Sylvia's mother says, 'Please don't say nothin'
To make her start cryin' and stay'

Now Arthur, if you're going to quote from the song "Sylvia's Mother," by Doctor Hook and the Medicine Show, for our younger Library members (those who grew up with cell phones) you should explain what an "operator" is and why she keeps asking the desperate singer/narrator for more money.

As for F/g stories with outside non-family witnesses, it's easy enough to employ the "Search" function to find stories featuring both spanker and spankee being females, with characters who are adult and child in terms of age, which in the vast majority of cases would involve a woman spanking a girl. You would have to read the synopses of the stories found for indications about witnesses, I'm figuring.

In the "Sylvia's Mother" stories, it strikes me that there's an unstated (and possibly subconscious) understanding among the mother, the boyish witness (Philip) and Sylvia herself, which is why the girl's maternal spankings end up being observed by her preteen neighbor so often...

--C.K.

segur007
Male Member

France
#5 | Posted: 14 Dec 2019 15:52
Hi CrimsonKidCK,
Thanks for the advice. I haven't been successful yet but I'll keep on searching.

I agree there's an understanding between Sylvia's mother and Philip, although this is clearly conscious in my opinion. She likes the boy and wishes to add embarrassment to punish her very naughty girl, hence the numerous spankings given in front of the delighted narrator. As for poor Sylvia, nobody asked for her opinion...;)

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Dec 2019 16:36
"Alvaro" does not appear to be an author on this site and Googling him does not find any spanking archive. Can someone please point me to his archive.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Dec 2019 19:11
Belsteph:
"Alvaro" does not appear to be an author on this site and Googling him does not find any spanking archive. Can someone please point me to his archive.

Try this URL:

http://www.geocities.ws/mhdses2/main.html

--C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:41
Thanks, CK. That site was among the earliest ones I originally found.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 Dec 2019 22:48
For those who were impatient about finding "Sylvia's Mother" in Alvaro's website pointed to by CK above, Part 1 is in Issue 26: May'01. Parts 2-4 are in the preceding issue and parts 5-7 are in the issue before that.

I highly recommend these stores, by "Simon Smith!" Sylvia's mother is certainly a strict disciplinarian, punishing for every naughtiness. She spanks hard and she spanks bare!! Like segur007 my favorite stories are F/f.

Does anyone else know where to find more stories by Simon Smith?

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
Alef, Backbeat, bigdad, caner2214, Derrick30, Kanchyk, rickshaw, Scot, spanki1962
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9