LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Age regression/mistaken identity/"no you aren't too old at all" stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Blarg
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 15:28
Favorites? Suggestions? I've found a lot, looking for more.

A few example types of what I'm talking about:

* Age regression, but not literal age regression. More like being treated as younger.
* Mistaken identity, whether short term or long term.
* Going undercover as somebody significantly younger. "Back to school" and they think the protagonist is school age.
* 18 to early 20s person going back to school. Their age is known, but...in school, so you get school rules.

And then there's my favorites, the various "finding out you aren't too old to get it" subgebres:
* Maybe the spanker knows it; and the spankee doesn't know until it happens and they find out the hard way.
* The spanker knows it, and the spankee begins to suspect it. The spankee begins to get nervous about it, but can't keep himself/herself from breaking the rules, until the foreseen inevitable happens.
* Neither the spanker nor spankee knows it. The spanker grows more frustrated with the spankee's behavior over time. They resist the idea of spanking the spankee, but their frustration mounts and begins to fray at their resistance. The spankee remains oblivious until catastrophe strikes.
* Neither party expects any such thing to happen, but the relationship gradually changes over time, and both parties see it, but it remains unspoken.

The point in all subtypes I suppose is that one party or the other, or both, thinks the spankee is too old to get spanked, but we see that belief change through the story, with circumstances propelling the story towards the spanker spanking the spankee - maybe foreseen by one of them, both, or neither, but definitely foreshadowed for the reader even if both parties are oblivious.

I've seen a lot of stuff by Gloup, imreadonly2, rnr, and others, just looking for further suggestions.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 17:01
All of my Olga series are based on this. Start with 'The road to freedom', then 'settles down' and finally 'St Brides'.

You could also buy my 'Lucy finds a home' - look at my ebooks and try the first chapter or so free.

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 18:34
theo54

I have in fact read your Olga series. Good stuff.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 20:00
Try "Christmas Party Favor" by Alec Leamus.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 20:09
Blarg:
* Going undercover as somebody significantly younger. "Back to school" and they think the protagonist is school age.

And then there's my favorites, the various "finding out you aren't too old to get it" subgebres:
* Maybe the spanker knows it; and the spankee doesn't know until it happens and they find out the hard way.

For the "Back to School" situation, I'd highly recommend the serial "Sandy's Adventure" by profken, it deals with a thirty-year-old woman who pretends to be of high school age in a socially conservative area, one wherein 'Spare the rod and spoil the child' is still a widely practiced child-rearing philosophy, even in disciplining teenagers.

Regarding the "Not Too Old for Spanking" account, this isn't really 'in my wheelhouse,' yet I did write one story, "Summertime Reds", which deals with whether or not an eighteen-year-old boy is too mature to be spanked by his former babysitter.

I'm certain there are numerous others in this Library...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 23:18
Blarg:
I've seen a lot of stuff by Gloup

Drat; I was just going to plug myself, but you beat me to it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Nov 2019 14:00
For me, I always have to recommend my story "Still Not Too Old" where its a 28 year old daughter who finds out she is not too old for "Mama to spank."
Of course there is "Granny's Panties" where its a 60 year old who gets paddled for drinking and driving, by her younger sister yet!
Actually I prefer stories where the spankee is adult, or at least teenage, the time when the protest "I'm too old to spank" first appears.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 26 Nov 2019 16:45
This probably isn't what you are looking for but there is a long saga called Never Too Old which follows the protagonist and his relationship with a much older woman. Modesty forbids me from mentioning the author.

Also well deserving of a mention is DJ Black's excellent Back to School

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 23:45
kdpierre:
Try "Christmas Party Favor" by Alec Leamus.

Actually, try everything by him in this Library, unfortunately that's only four stories (including "Christmas Party Favor," which is quite long), however they do all deal with feminine 'age regression'...

--C.K.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 28 Nov 2019 16:41
CrimsonKidCK:
Actually, try everything by him in this Library, unfortunately that's only four stories (including "Christmas Party Favor," which is quite long), however they do all deal with feminine 'age regression'...

Thanks, CK. I have read them in the past, but the others don't quite work as well for me. It's a difficult concept to 'sell' to begin with, so I feel certain elements need to come into play to make it work. (In stories that imply the situation will continue for a long period against the person's will, I can't help but imagine some ugly outcome, like running away and a call to 911, along with arrests and ruined lives, or worse......murder in one's sleep.) Mistaken identity is a weak premise (Shakespeare be damned LOL) but I can forgive it in the short term. The other stories are essentially criminal kidnapping, identity theft, and assault. Perhaps if the 'victim' came to some state of actual remorse for their past treatment of the aggressor and agreed to go along with the situation as atonement I'd be more on board?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alwaysrisky, Balor, CharlotteM, cwh, Derrick30, Dufus, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9