library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories where the male is spanked over their briefs?

modestguy80
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Sep 2019 21:37
I like when the male is forced to remove their pants and spanked over their underwear clad bottom? Always a bonus when they are colored or embarrassing briefs. Any stories like this you can recommend or authors?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Sep 2019 14:46
Good luck. Don"t believe the search function has anything about clothing of spankees.
Agree that would make a good story. In fact, would like reading a story where a male gets spanked in a thong. Why should women in scanty attire get all the spankings?
Or a speedo- maybe an arrogant and spoiled teenage boy on a school swim team having to feel a gridhole paddle on his wet swimsuit!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Sep 2019 20:24
Redskinluver:
Agree that would make a good story. In fact, would like reading a story where a male gets spanked in a thong. Why should women in scanty attire get all the spankings?

Well, I've written numerous F/M stories in which a male is spanked while wearing a thong brief, or an athletic supporter (jockstrap), or even seatless underpants specifically designed for undergoing bare-bottomed wallopings without 'full frontal exposure.'

I generally attempt to avoid story situations in which underage females, or even women without a sexual relationship to late-teenage or adult masculine spankees, are exposed to male genitals...

--C.K.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Sep 2019 00:42
I agree with you without about you about full frontal exposure. It should also apply to females. Exposure is not needed for a discipline spanking. Male or female.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Oct 2019 13:42
yankee
Totally agree with you. Know though that the purists who insist that the bottom ALWAYS be completely bared even if the spankee is wearing the most tiny of thongs or g-strings, that its part of the ritual, will not. They argue that it increases the humiliation/submission factor. Maybe. But one can just as justly argue that the act of being spanked as an adult, or a teen who thinks he/she is an adult, is just as humiliating in and of itself. Really, I ask, to give one example, a wife who is flipped over her husband's knees and publically spanked on her swimsuit at a pool party, well and thoroughly humiliated just as much if she were nude? Yes, she might be even more embarrassed if her suit was removed, but would it really add anything to the spanking? Could just as easily say if being stripped was so totally and effectively humiliating, why even bother with the spanking!

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 2 Oct 2019 01:51
Hmmmmm! I can only consider these old terms:

"A good dressing down."

"Embarrassment."

Where do you suppose these expressions came from?

Of course we can always debate the intimate processes involved with spanking but it really comes down to whatever turns you on, does it not? If our modest guy likes what he likes, then let us all write him a story about a young man being spanked over his underpants, okay? Oh, and what's to stop us from slithering whatever paddling instrument down upon those tender bare thighs in order to truly send the message home?

Just a perverse thought.

Yours?

jdspanked
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Oct 2019 15:34
I also love stories of guys spanked over briefs - I think it can be more embarrassing in some ways than being spanked naked, especially if the guy is wearing boyish white cotton briefs. There are stories on here like that

modestguy80
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 3 Oct 2019 15:58
jdspanked

Can you point me to some stories or authors? Colored briefs work too

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
Heaton, serman
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9