library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Do spanked husband stories get it right?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 18:35
CK said: "As an F/M spanking enthusiast, I prefer adult male spankees who are competent individuals (although not usually 'alpha' types), yet desire to have their behinds tanned regularly by a woman--even if they won't always consciously admit it--and will do what is necessary to ensure that outcome..."
That is one of the types of stories I really enjoy.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#22 | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 20:16
Hi Often123, why do you think a "competent" male would want a female to spank him?

Do you think that same competent male also likes spanking female bottoms?

For my part I like to be spanked because for half an hour I can escape the problems of life and responsibility and be the naughty boy, and yes I love hauling a woman over my knee and giving her a sound spanking.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 2 Sep 2019 18:49
We seem to be in agreement.
This does bring up the question about why people like to be spanked.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 2 Sep 2019 19:27
medici:
My point is, EVERYONE is different and EVERYONE has a unique want/need. We write what turns us on so if its not your thing.. meh! write what YOU enjoy!

Agreed--there are numerous mindsets and erotic tendencies which motivate us males who desire to be bare-bottom walloped by a female, that's in real life and therefore, as "art imitates life," in spanking-oriented fiction as well. (I'm basing this on having read numerous F/M spanking forums, at least a decent amount of their posted accounts presumably are true.)

It's rather unrealistic to tell an actual spanked husband that his fictional account of a marital F/M paddling somehow doesn't "get it right," I'd venture.

I'm highly doubtful that there's a 'typical' wife-spanks-husband scenario, whether in real life or fantasy...

--C.K.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#25 | Posted: 2 Sep 2019 20:22
I tend to think the issue of why a man who is normally competent, Alpha, assertive, dominant, successful etc would enjoy being spanked by a woman is somewhat of a perfect storm selected from a number of factors.

It may be because they weren't spanked by a woman as a child and have always desired to be so?
It maybe that they were spanked as a child by a woman and want to relive that experience, in the same way as you might repurchase a toy you had as a child?
It might be that you feel the need to endure pain to prove your strength the way top athletes do, but would rather a woman punishes you than a man?
It maybe that as an adult undergoing the stresses of responsibility you wish to escape to a childhood world where you are subordinate?
It might be that those who enjoy spanking women, wish to experience what it is like themselves to be on the receiving end?

I am just asking the question as I have never come across a conclusion that I feel is generally correct.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 2 Sep 2019 23:16
I am definitely not an "alpha male". I am somewhat of a wimp. And I have this "thing" about spanking attractive females (in my fantasies only). I never dream of being spanked by a female or anyone else.

Anyone here have any thoughts?

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#27 | Posted: 3 Sep 2019 06:49
galt54

Isn't that a classic case of:

Naturally dominant people fantasise about submitting to someone, and naturally subservient people fantasise about dominating someone.

opb
Male Author

England
#28 | Posted: 3 Sep 2019 08:27
Brosse6:
I have never come across a conclusion that I feel is generally correct.

And that, I would venture, is because there is no single conclusion that is generally correct. As others have mentioned, we are all different, with different reasons for being fascinated by this thing which seems so counter-intuitive.

In the same way that we find many reasons for the real thing to be attractive, so with fiction. Leaving apart the quality of the writing, some written scenarios float our boats and some don't. There are so many aspects to this activity in all its different forms it would be amazing if it were otherwise.

That is not to say that we would enjoy something we like to read about - there is a srong vicarious element to fiction after all, and vanilla fiction is likewise full of the conflicts which we don't want in our every day lives.

For example, I don't want to cane any schoolboys, but the fictional encounters I find fascinating because of the psychological stuff going on between the characters. Can this be obtained in a vanilla setting? well, yes, but the conflict-threat of a whippy cane being used by a female teacher on a boy's bum when he has no honourable defence makes enthralling reading.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#29 | Posted: 3 Sep 2019 09:33
@opb - I agree, generally there is no single conclusion to anything in life. However I do think with spanking in its purest and simplest form that there are not that many variations as to why people need or enjoy it.

I also think that when most people read a spanking scene in a novel they subconsciously adjust the narrative to suit a favoured personal fantasy, as either the spanker or spankee. In much the same way as a law abiding person finds the baddie more appealing in a novel.

The reason I started this thread is that I don't believe the dynamic of why an Alpha male wishes to be spanked has been properly understood. The tales of strong willed women being spanked and tamed are numerous and legendary, but not with strong willed men.

Also there is a current trend over "inclusiveness", which is all well and good, but the danger that comes with it, is that the core issue gets diluted and the numerous tails start to wag the single dog.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 8 Sep 2019 19:17
Brosse6:
The reason I started this thread is that I don't believe the dynamic of why an Alpha male wishes to be spanked has been properly understood. The tales of strong willed women being spanked and tamed are numerous and legendary, but not with strong willed men.

Well, the vast majority of humanity has been under patriarchal control, to varying degrees, for almost all of human history.

Therefore, literature (mainstream as well as spanking-oriented) reflects the belief that a strong-willed, independent-minded woman needs to be "tamed," "broken" and/or "put in her place" before she will be an acceptable romantic partner for a man. One way for the supposed 'alpha male' to do so, even in many mainstream romance novels, is by spanking the 'improper' attitudes out of his desired female romantic interest. It's often assumed that a strong-minded woman is in fact subconsciously looking for a dominant man who will 'tame' her, which is her primary reason for challenging masculine authority.

In these kinds of fictional accounts, the woman almost always reacts positively, meaning submissively, to being spanked, even when it's done against her will, without her consent. The fact that in the vast majority of cases, a single woman cannot spank a man via pure physical force, that's arguably one reason why such a situation generally isn't portrayed in literature.

However, to me the obvious primary reason that F/M spanking almost never occurs in mainstream literary works, and is featured in only a small percentage of spanking-oriented writing, is that a man being strong-willed and independent-minded, even to the point of arrogance at times, is considered to be proper behavior which should be socially respected rather than restricted.

In reality, as opposed to fiction, there are numerous and varied reasons why an 'alpha male' might wish to be spanked by an adult female, I'm figuring...

--C.K.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
Artemishel, drkeate, Filbert74
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9