The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Delays Loading Stories?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:54
I recently received a nice note saying that my next story was in the loading queue, so it would appear that there is a backlog of stories to be put up. I know that Flopsy and Februs and others involved in reviewing are doing their level best so I hope we all appreciate that. I want to thank them for keeping this site going under much stress.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#12 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 13:34
Yes I got a mail from Flopsy to say the same, which was much appreciated by me.

If the hold ups are to ensure that nothing illegal contaminates the site then the wait is worth it. I have seen on a couple of other non-spanking sites over the years what happens when some people start posting illegal or insulting stuff unchecked. Often decent members start to leave because they don't want implicating.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 15:20
I know that Februs DOES spend time and effort protecting the integrity of the site, both ensuring that site is secure, and dealing with the asshats who would degrade the 'atmosphere' here. He is also the one who loads the stories. I know the he has been dealing with things on the personal side. If "real life" limits the time he can devote to the LSF, then I for one think prioritizing site integrity is the right choice (of course that is easy for me to say, not having submitted a story in over a year)

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#14 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 16:36
I think a great thing about the site is that all content is reviewed and validated with minor corrections made to ensure that site members get the best quality material. It's not a HUGE deal but I, for one, like to read stories where things appear correctly instead of having to weed through things like, "So then the two of them rehearsed THERE plan..." I have contributed a few stories and such and love having a fresh set of eyes to correct any mistakes I may have made. Sometimes having written a piece I can look it over and still miss something that someone else might notice straight off.

opb
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 17:49
You are so right . One can read one's own work many times and not see something which is glaringly obvious to someone else .
It's always worth sending one's stories for proofreading before submitting it here. Of course, some folk are naturally submissive so they can't wait to submit.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 9
BibG, Brandywine1, canary14, Hotscot, JEMS93, kanestrokes, katee, mrswitcheroo, rcolt222, solbond, stevenr, theo54, VaultHunter, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9