The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Literary Figures(F/F) Who Might Make Good Spankers

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 21 Jul 2019 13:10
For those who recall the classic All About Eve, I'd have loved to see Bette Davis take Ann Baxter, excuse me--Margo Channing takes Eve Harrington--over her lap and takes down her panties...

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:10
All I can say Leslie is " fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride. "

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 22 Jul 2019 18:42
Obvious place would be in those numerous Young Adult book series featuring teen girls. Like the Sweet Valley series(also a TV show). Twins Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield(especially brat Jessica) could have well used a few trips over their Mom's knee when they pulled some of their twin swap tricks.
Also there is another twin teen girls series from one Cynthia Blair. They are the Pratt twins Susan and Chris and they too have a mom who had to put up with their twin switch stunts. (Maybe should have been called the Brat Twins and received some maternal paddle discipline!)
Going in the other direction there is Six of One by Rita Mae Brown. While mainly concerned with the character Nicole who is modelled after the author there are the two old aunts of hers who raised her,Julia and Louise.
in one slightly risque passage, Louise is criticizing Julia for wearing hot pants downtown, telling her "Seventy is too old to be wearing hot pants."
Some would be appalled at the idea of a 70 year old wearing hot pants, despite the fact that some older ladies still retain their attractiveness in those later years.
What is really hilarious though is the mental picture of Louise up-ending her sister and giving her a spanking, whether over her hot pants, or pulling them down and spanking her bare bottom. Making her hot pants hot you might say.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
DianaMiller, markert, parboldpilot, spanker30, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9